Best Mini/Micro Tube Screamer On The Market 2024?

• Thread starter slim231990
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Would love to hear everyone's experience and recommendations. I came across a couple articles on this little guy here.... https://function-fx.com/site/product/cjod/ , but sadly I cannot find a review video anywhere on the webs lol. Anyone on here have one of these, and if not whats your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
I'm reeeally liking the KHDK Ghoul Jr. Lots of bells and whistles but just sounds right with all switches at the center.

I hear good things about the Ghoul Jr., gonna have to check one out! They seem to be in the top three of every "best mini TS" list I find and plenty of reviews. Definitely the coolest looking one of the bunch too.
:cheers:

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
The only mini TS I've owned was the Mooer Green Mile, but it stood up well against my OD-808 in the "warm" mode. The "hot" mode adds gain, volume, and bass, which can be cool for leads or adding grit to a clean or crunchy amp. Nothing groundbreaking or different from most TS-style pedals, but it's definitely hard to beat for the price :2c:

rexbinary

The MOD King!
Reaction score
The best mini one I have used is the Nano Attack by Horizon Devices. The downside is the gain and tone controls are inside the case. Once it's set it's fine though as I never adjusted it further. I also owned a couple of the Ibanez TS minis and they are tube screamers in a mini package just as you expect.

Couldn't a Tonex One be whatever OD you want and more? I've been thinking about trying that out.

Latest posts