Bulb/periphery tabs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
I straight up asked Misha on Thrash and Burn, he confirmed that Nolly is working on the tab book. The current progress on it is, however, unknown to me!

Junnage

Reaction score
I straight up asked Misha on Thrash and Burn, he confirmed that Nolly is working on the tab book. The current progress on it is, however, unknown to me!
Definitely can't wait to see that!

Hopefully I'll be able to finish a couple of tabs before that goes up and check for accuracy! :hbang:

Jay Jay

The Djent Plane
Reaction score
Yeah, Nolly is making the tab book. He posted on Facebook that he was tabbing Racecar at one point (months ago now), so I asked him if he could send it to me, and he said that he was making a tab book of it that would be available at some point. So yeah, tab book is confirmed.

concertjunkie

Reaction score
does anyone have the tab or know how to play the quick tapping lick that is done right after the solo in Icarus Lives?

Junnage

Reaction score
does anyone have the tab or know how to play the quick tapping lick that is done right after the solo in Icarus Lives?
Yeah, I don't know how to tab on here, so I'll attach it in a guitar pro in a couple seconds.

Tapping Section of Solo.gp5

Voila. Even put my first attempt at vocals in there.

Edit: The vocal harmony part (in ghost notes), upon another listen, sounds like it should be E for the first 6 notes and a B for the other 4 notes

concertjunkie

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know how to tab on here, so I'll attach it in a guitar pro in a couple seconds.

Tapping Section of Solo.gp5

Voila. Even put my first attempt at vocals in there.

Edit: The vocal harmony part (in ghost notes), upon another listen, sounds like it should be E for the first 6 notes and a B for the other 4 notes

that's great! thank you very much

concertjunkie

Reaction score
sorry it has been dead with no progress on racecar, im getting with my buddy this week to hopefully finish tabbing out the last 6 seconds of the loomis solo, then the fun begins of figuring out the timing. I'm wanting to get this one done too, feel free to add more to it, even if its parts later in the song! we'll piece it up and finish this epic f*cker

Junnage

Reaction score
Still need the drum parts for Insomnia. The guys that were going to do seemed to have stopped, as neither have contacted me in some time or replied to an e-mail I sent them.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
I started working on Insomnias drum parts. It shouldn't take longer than two days.

E: Can i have the tab you have made so far Junnage?

E2: No need anymore. I got the tab ready in ummm 5 hours? (maybe 1h of work) :] Where do i send this? I can do the nice ghost notes there and there if you want to, but it's ready now.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Bump

Oh, and i wrote the last part to be triplets in 4/4 even though i think that Bulb slowed the tempo down and wrote the riff to be 3/4 (or 6/4).

E: And that Icarus Lives tapping lick is wrong... It is one note too long, don't know about the notes though.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
This is my fourth post in a row, but i've been doing stuff so i think it's ok.

I made Totla Mad rhythm guitar in the mean time waiting for your (Mostly Junnages) respond. I'll start dealing with drums and bass soon. Here is (a little bit flawed) the 'guitar only' version for now.

Paste.fi - totla määd.gp5

Paste.fi - totla määd.gp5 <- Updated version. Has rhythm guitar and unfinished drums. (Though i'm not sure if the guitar is fully correct)

Paste.fi - totla määd.gp5 <- The newest version of the tab. Has now both rhythm guitars and the lead at the beginning. No solos made up. (And I'm not sure if I'm going to, after all I'm a drummer...) Also bass added.

Ps. Am i doing this for nothing?