Bulb/periphery tabs?

splinter8451

Reaction score
The version I have is Fred's from a long time ago :lol: I haven't been keeping up with this thread I've probably missed some good stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
Has anyone ever attempted Luck as a Constant? I am prety useless at tabbing so if some can work out the tuning I will give it a go

Pretty sure it's Drop C. PLEASE farrukin' tab this song, it's one of my favorite songs of all time.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
Alucard didn't you do a cover of All New materials with the solo?

I have the old version as well.

And now back to Alucard if you could point me in the direction of the post you are talking about that would be....uhm...well...I'd like that.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
Okay thank I'll try that now.

EDIT: Found the solo, it's on seanstephensen's video for the solo, thanks much to him and to Alucard for pointing me in the right direction.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
I'm cool with waiting till it's done

Psychobuddy_101 said:
Also I'd rather wait to have a fully polished version of Racecar and Insomnia.

so you guys are cool with not hearing any new necrophagist material? Not even a 30 second clip of a song?

I don't see the problem with him showing us the guitar parts by themselves, seeing as how all you have to do is not click the link.

Junnage

Reaction score
Maybe I'll just try to tab all of All New Materials for all of you djentlemen. I mean, we've basically got the solo (usually the hardest part to figure out aside from figuring out who plays what), so perhaps I'll get to it!

Junnage

Reaction score
The parts are almost 100% accurate. He forgot Alex! No solo, no bass, no drums and he switched around Misha and Jake's part in the beginning.

:djent: I gots some work to do.

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
so you guys are cool with not hearing any new necrophagist material? Not even a 30 second clip of a song?

I don't see the problem with him showing us the guitar parts by themselves, seeing as how all you have to do is not click the link.

I see where your coming from, but personally if I'm going to look at a tab I like to have everything...it helps me understand what's actually happening in the song. I wouldn't be content with just the guitars, but that's just me and if you can convince them to post the tabs with just just guitar go ahead.

Junnage

Reaction score
Hey guys I noticed you guys were looking for a Insomnia tab...i have one here though i didnt make it so i cant take any credit

Periphery - Insomnia.gp4
It's incomplete (song length-wise), missing some layers here and there and no bass!

Also, no third guitar that's playing constantly. Missing some parts with regards to the solo licks in the second chorus section.

Although the drum track sounds right to me, but I don't have a lot of experience with that. Can someone evaluate how accurate they are (or just flat out fix them up, although I'll obviously need drums for the ending part)?

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
I see where your coming from, but personally if I'm going to look at a tab I like to have everything...it helps me understand what's actually happening in the song. I wouldn't be content with just the guitars, but that's just me and if you can convince them to post the tabs with just just guitar go ahead.

I mean, yeah it's always much better having the full tab. But as I've said before, I'm working full time right now. I do not have any time to learn songs by ear as that requires hours of listening to the same thing over and over. I've been dying to learn Racecar on guitar for years already and this dude says he has the guitars finished. It's not like the tab isn't gonna be released, cause that is after all, his intention in the end. If he puts out the guitar parts, that'll satisfy people like me and possibly excite those that weren't looking for a Racecar tab in the first place. To those that have a "problem" with seeing a tab with just guitars, they just....don't have to click it. Besides, if we were talking powertabs here, just guitars would basically already be complete hahah

Psychobuddy

edxgxsrfrz
Reaction score
When you put it like that it makes a lot of sense to just put the guitar parts out and then finish everything else.

Don't get me wrong I want the tabs just as much as anyone else I'm just like to have everything, so I can analyze every part and make my own playing and songwriting better.

Junnage

Reaction score
I mean, yeah it's always much better having the full tab. But as I've said before, I'm working full time right now. I do not have any time to learn songs by ear as that requires hours of listening to the same thing over and over. I've been dying to learn Racecar on guitar for years already and this dude says he has the guitars finished. It's not like the tab isn't gonna be released, cause that is after all, his intention in the end. If he puts out the guitar parts, that'll satisfy people like me and possibly excite those that weren't looking for a Racecar tab in the first place. To those that have a "problem" with seeing a tab with just guitars, they just....don't have to click it. Besides, if we were talking powertabs here, just guitars would basically already be complete hahah
I hope you didn't misunderstand what I said. I completed the INSOMNIA guitars. I haven't worked on Racecar, although after I finish complete tabbing all the 6 string Insomnia songs, that would be my next project (although it'd be very nice to have a 7 string to do it).

splinter8451

Reaction score
Dammit I thought you meant Racecar was almost done too. Lame. I already know most of Insomnia from the old incomplete tabs.

Hopefully Periphery just gets a tab book out sometime this fall.