Bulb/periphery tabs?

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
^Hey buddy, first congrats for getting to see them on this tour.
I went the night after they dropped off. Cool.
Anyways, I have patience and am also studying for finals.
But afterwards. TAB. THAT. SHIT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
I took a lesson with Misha during the Scale The Summit tour and he taught me Have a Blast... theres a video of a kid playing it on Youtube, but the ending part with the chords is completely wrong - the rest, even the solo, is pretty much spot on. Sadly I'm in the last leg of my semester of class and have to focus on finals, so I can't tab it out :(

Tab it once you have the time bra!! song is amazing, I'd love to learn it!

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
Well, part of the reason I haven't gone through it all yet is, well... I don't have a 7-string yet >.<' But, hey, it's better than nothing :p

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
fixed the slight error in the chorus of Captain On I think... anyways here's my cover

Yeah, the chorus alternates between 13/8 and 7/4. I've attached the latest version of the tab along with this post. Also, you may have not seen the other update which shows how to play the main riff/intro properly because I didn't realise it was tapped at first!

Anyhow, enjoy the latest version of the tab which I'm sure is pretty much correct!

Attachments

• Periphery - Captain On2.zip
    4 KB · Views: 85

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
fixed the slight error in the chorus of Captain On I think... anyways here's my cover

The cover is nice, but please tune your guitar next time. :( (Not to be mean or anything)

E: With further listening, it's not that bad, but there's definitely some detunage there.

space frog

Reaction score
^lol, you know what, it's all because of that low F#. I had to pull so hard on the strings that upon practice the bridge came to be pulled up by like 35 degrees and the next day, I came to play some shit and the guitar was fucking detuned and the brdige was pulled up. If I had noticed it before, I would've checked it out fo sho :/

now that kinda sucks, its a couple covers that are out of tune now -__-'

Furiae

Reaction score
ok cool ^^

it is really a little though, but I shouldn't complain.

Looking forward to see more of the tabs ^^

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
There should be a book, i watched an interview with Rustey Cooley and Oli Herbert from All that Remains and he said that he actually sits down and writes out all the actual tabs for their songs and releases those. I think more artists should do that, i mean its always fun to try and figure out songs by ear but when it comes down to it and you want to be as precise as possible it would be awesome if they tabbed it out themselves.