Call of Duty: Black Ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I'll get it, but I dunno I'm reserved about it. I was very excited about MW2 but now I find it kinda boring. I think they have a lot they need to build on to keep this game fresh and interesting. I'm looking forward to it, and I'll definitely get it, but more stoked about Reach and a few other games.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
i can not wait for this shit to come out!!!! besides guitar, PS3 is my life!

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Hopefully activision doesn't push them to make it just another mw2 rehash. They need to fix mw2's problems (commando, tactical knife, LAG, cheaters), and make it just plain better. I have faith in treyarch, after all they did make WaW, which I absolutely loved.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Is this the moment everyone gets their hopes up until its release and then get stomped on when they realise they've been shafted again? :lol:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Is this the moment everyone gets their hopes up until its release and then get stomped on when they realise they've been shafted again? :lol:

I wouldn't say my hopes are up, but I will welcome any improvements on the previous games.

ittoa666

Reaction score
I wouldn't say my hopes are up, but I will welcome any improvements on the previous games.

Same here. Lets just hope that the kids from mw2 don't bitch on every forum possible and get them to keep commando or any of that other bullshit.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Kids will bitch almost all the time.

MW2 kids bitch nonstop. This is a universal constant.

Luckily the majority of people I play with end up being 20+ year old guys, us Aussie's (For the most part) seem to be good sports. I don't understand alot of MW2 heat, I still love playing it, it's the only game I play, and it will stay that way until Halo Reach and/or the next IW game.

ittoa666

Reaction score
Luckily the majority of people I play with end up being 20+ year old guys, us Aussie's (For the most part) seem to be good sports. I don't understand alot of MW2 heat, I still love playing it, it's the only game I play, and it will stay that way until Halo Reach and/or the next IW game.

I still give it heat because every time I play it, I always can't help but notice some bs, subtle or not. For example, the lag in the game is the worst I've ever encountered (being behind a wall on my screen and seeing myself in the middle of the hallway on the killcam), and it really frustrates me. It's truly the only game that I've played where I never have any real fun.