Caparison makes a 7? Hmmm....

• Thread starter Mark 7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mark 7

McLeod!
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't know that they did. Anyone have a Caparison? I've always been an IA fan and think those Apple Horns are cool. Mmmmm... oiled mahogany :agreed:

Needed pic:
attachment.php

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here are some pics for you of the Dellinger 7 model. It looks nice, but it's $2499... which of course is utterly ridiculous considering you can get a custom which would blow this out of the water in every aspect. Plus, it's a bolton with a rosewood board, what components are so expensive here?

dellinger_6.jpg

dellinger_7.jpg

dellinger_8.jpg

dellinger_9.jpg

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
That is over priced! Is it that expensive because its an import? You could get a custom shop LGM 8 string for less than that.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
Wow, that looks like a really nice $1200 RG.

+1 I couldn't see getting one of these, unless you're endorced and could get them for nothing. Basically it's a fan-boy guitar, because certain pro players have them, other people want one. The unique headstock sells them better than the specs do.

From what I understand Caparisons are more in line price-wise with an Ibanez in Europe, so it's just the US 'store' up-charging.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
My god I'm gassing for one of these. They really should make a Horus 7 though. :drool:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shannon said:
My god I'm gassing for one of these. They really should make a Horus 7 though. :drool:
I want a midnight blue one, just with real pickups in it though.

56550_b.gif

Ryan

Reaction score
Thats a damned sexy instrument - is there some reason why its so pricey? Im so used to Lo-pro/edgepro 7s, i dont think i could get down with a FR style trem any more :/

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
TBH the Through and Through model is probably the best guitar I've ever played, if only it didn't have a trem.

Caparison makes AMAZING stuff, but yeah, it is expensive.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I actually just started liking the headstock a lot, I was watching KsE's "Rose of Sharyn" vid and they look sweet in it, badass song too, super fun to play. My sister banned me from playing it at home because I play the riff each time I pick up a guitar :lol:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn if these things weren't so overpriced, I'd already own one, that oiled mahogany is a sweet looking guitar.
But for that kind of money I want my specs, not someone elses.