ESP 2024

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I received a subsequent email stating the QC team checked over a specimen, approved it, and then got yet another email saying it has shipped and was provided a UPS #. Efficient operation they have there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I received a subsequent email stating the QC team checked over a specimen, approved it, and then got yet another email saying it has shipped and was provided a UPS #. Efficient operation they have there.

I mean, it is their only job: receive guitars, look at them, then ship them.

These are being handled by the distributor, mostly because it's cheaper to send them out at a discount then send them back to the manufacturer.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if they even credit local dealers, so these might actually be a better profit than selling a non-b stock at wholesale.

Definitely smart.

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be doing some kind of review in the next day or so on this, but I unboxed my player grade guitar today. The initial inspection suggests it's pretty good. The only thing I immediately saw that I'm not thrilled about is that whoever cut the nut might need to see a neurologist. As luck would have it, I happen to have a spare black tusq 8 string nut so I'm not upset about it. Especially if that's the worst thing going on. Also, the stock strings on this thing are WAY too light for me. Low .065? Nahhhh

20240530_202348.jpg

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
Fret look good tho

Yeah so far so good there. I didn't check every fret yet but they look good and there's minimal buzz in the usual problem areas so I'm hoping upon further inspection everything checks out. Only spent 5 minutes with it, but outside of the nut slots having been cut with a chainsaw, I didn't see anything alarming.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Fret look good tho\

I like that fret. That is a nice fret.

9dn19ln3o8d11.png

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Get involved in Emperors local government, have a tax law passed that specifically targets his serial number at like $5000/year. Then you can get it.

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
Which ironically already has a black metal vocalist on it. (the genre)

Last edited:

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
Nevermind. Turns out that I actually know the person who is receiving that blue, single-humbucker HR3 from another seller in Japan.

Later, boys! ✌️

You do? Let's team up.... we can call ourselves the "wet bandits"

...wait. you're that person...aren't you...