ESP NAMM 2020 thread

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Reaction score
Looks like SS to me. Nickel frets rarely get that much of a shine to them on production instruments.

This was what I thought about all we've seen so fa,r but I ain't getting my hopes up. Or should I, tho? Because everything I've seen so far is pretty damn sweet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
Dear ESP All Access Community Member,

As an exclusive benefit of participating in the ESP All Access Community, we’re going to share photos of some of the prototypes we’re designing for our new product introductions in 2020. We've already released some more information on Phase I of our "New for 2020" models, but there's plenty more to come. Note that any design features or specifications may change before the release of this instrument in 2020. Featured today: the prototype of the new LTD Deluxe SN-1000HT in Purple Blast finish.

Each week, we’ll be giving the ESP All Access Community a first look at these prototype samples as they arrive to ESP. Feel free to discuss your thoughts on the 2020 prototypes at the ESP Forums.

Enjoy!

- Your Friends at ESP Guitars

This came with the email

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
Dear ESP All Access Community Member,

As an exclusive benefit of participating in the ESP All Access Community, we’re going to share photos of some of the prototypes we’re designing for our new product introductions in 2020. We've already released some more information on Phase I of our "New for 2020" models, but there's plenty more to come. Note that any design features or specifications may change before the release of this instrument in 2020. Featured today: the prototype of the new LTD Deluxe SN-1000HT in Purple Blast finish.

Each week, we’ll be giving the ESP All Access Community a first look at these prototype samples as they arrive to ESP. Feel free to discuss your thoughts on the 2020 prototypes at the ESP Forums.

Enjoy!

- Your Friends at ESP Guitars

This came with the email
I told you: marketing geniuses

like ooooooooooooo so elusive and exclusive
Oooooooooo

.....now, what’s in there, what’d you see ??

TheUnknownOne

Reaction score
15 years ago you could buy ESP standards for that price. Inflation is not to blame and the quality hasn't improved. Just saying.

Yes I know, but this one seems pretty on point for the specs you get. I hope it's a MIK though

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
More new Snapper-CTM's released. Now we've got Burl, Driftwood, and Nebula. I do like the Nebula Pink.

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_M_NebulaBlackBurst.png

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_HR_NebulaBlackBurst.png

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_M_NebulaBlueBurst.png

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_HR_NebulaBlueBurst.png

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_M_NebulaPinkPurpleBurst.png

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_HR_NebulaPinkPurpleBurst.png

Ikke

A Dream Cartographer
Reaction score
The Snapper series has the most variety of all the ESP series now.

AS, AL, CTM-Burl, CTM-Maple, CTM24, FR + many in Rosewood & Maple versions. Pretty good.

The Horizon follows with I, II NT, III, PT, and CTM. Though, a more apples to apples comparison would be to compare only the PT & CTM offerings (or I and II NT), in which case the Snapper offerings completely dwarf the flagship Horizon.

77zark77

Reaction score
More new Snapper-CTM's released. Now we've got Burl, Driftwood, and Nebula. I do like the Nebula Pink.

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_M_NebulaPinkPurpleBurst.png

SNAPPER-CTM_PoplarBurl_HR_NebulaPinkPurpleBurst.png

I love those universe things ! (°°)
It's just missing one string I" ll buy it

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Are they going to "accidentally" give that one to Steven Carpenter as well?

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score

Latest posts