ESP NAMM 2020 thread

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score

They are wider with a lower profile and better range for intonation adjustment. IMHO the best TOMs available, super comfortable.

https://hipshotproducts.com/products/7-string-tone-a-matic-guitar-bridge-metric

081-F3-CF2-8-EB2-4-A4-A-A5-D0-0-EF92-D3104-BF.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score

sunnyd88

Reaction score

Is this new or just a one off?

"it’s an LTD m-1000 multiscale. Originally natural satin finish on the body, had it re-finished in black gloss with a custom pickguard. Apart from that, everything else is stock." the guitarist responded in the youtube comments. Also a non-reversed headstock for multiscale is a big mistake.

dirtool

Reaction score
"it’s an LTD m-1000 multiscale. Originally natural satin finish on the body, had it re-finished in black gloss with a custom pickguard. Apart from that, everything else is stock." the guitarist responded in the youtube comments. Also a non-reversed headstock for multiscale is a big mistake.

So it that reversed headstock have more tension on low strings?

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
So it that reversed headstock have more tension on low strings?
It also helps to keep it from looking retarded af. How is the reverse pointy inline not the obvious choice? The frets are leaning forward from the top. The reverse pointy inline is literally pointing forward from the top.

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
Fuck me... as a super strat lover, that thing is cool as hell. The addition of the Black Hawks make it perfect!
I'd be willing to bet those are Impulse's since they are the sig set for Josh from Northlane. But hey, maybe Jon says FU and goes with Blackhawks just because, haha.

sunnyd88

Reaction score
This probably doesn't interest any of you and it's way too late but I'd love to see E-II versions of the ESP [001] Aiji Signature Model and ESP Amaze CTM in Indigo Purple and Faded Blue. I tried both of them in Japan and they're soooo nice to play. The Aiji Model has a weird combo of a soft V neck shape and small size frets, not at all the usual ESP Thin U and Extra Jumbo frets combo but god damn was it a dream to play on. Next, the ESP Amaze has got to be one of the best playing basses ever. The E-II line used to have an orange and black Amaze but it didn't have a clear pickguard, pickup fence, or the ESP Cinnamon 3 band EQ or the beautiful indigo purple color. I'd really love to see affordable models of these.
0030DBlue-Flame-2-1200x1200.png AMAZE-CTM-IP-1200x440.png AMAZE-CTM-SL5-FB-1200x440.png