Exivious LIMINAL - Pre-order crowdfunding campaign

• Thread starter Tymon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArrowHead

Reaction score
If that's the case, I can transfer the money back to you for 1 album if you like. Let me know.

I'd rather the money go to the album. I can just give the second copy to a friend. Unless you'd like to send a t-shirt instead?

Tymon

Reaction score
I'd rather the money go to the album. I can just give the second copy to a friend. Unless you'd like to send a t-shirt instead?

Wow thanks! Yeah that's an option as well, whatever you like. If you decide to go for a shirt instead, could you send us an email at exivious @ gmail.com to make sure we handle it correctly?

Omzig

Reaction score
Just Pre-Ordered so im in for a Liminal PUE + Liminal shirt !

The Youtube demo samples you've uploaded sofar sound great (even with programmed drums)

Good luck with hitting the 8K target and if you guys ever get out to the UK to play a few shows just remember London isn't the only city in the UK ;)

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Gonna wait until I have enough to get a lesson with my pre-order. But will definitely grab a pre-order of some form.

troyguitar

Reaction score
Whoa, for some reason I thought that you guys were not going to continue with Exivious. This is a pleasant surprise.

davemeistro

Reaction score
It's not ready yet, we want to have the artwork done first so we can base it off that.

What are the odds that there will be an option for a shirt that isn't black? I want to do the preorder with the shirt, but I really don't want/need another black band t-shirt.

Tymon

Reaction score
What are the odds that there will be an option for a shirt that isn't black? I want to do the preorder with the shirt, but I really don't want/need another black band t-shirt.

I'm not too fond of black shirts myself either. But the idea is to make a couple of designs, then put them up on some special website where everyone who ordered the shirt can vote which design they like best. The winner will be the shirt we'll print and ship. Maybe we can even print 2 designs and let people choose which one they want. To be continued :)

davemeistro

Reaction score
I'm not too fond of black shirts myself either. But the idea is to make a couple of designs, then put them up on some special website where everyone who ordered the shirt can vote which design they like best. The winner will be the shirt we'll print and ship. Maybe we can even print 2 designs and let people choose which one they want. To be continued :)

Sounds awesome. Can't wait for the new album!

Mwoit

Reaction score
So you guys have met your goal... does this mean we can get the album sooner? :lol:

Kroaton

Reaction score
Really enjoying this, but the bass is quite thin sounding at times, even for a fretless.

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score

Yay Liminal is coming! Really looking forward to it Tymon! And yea I saw you guys in Norway last year with Gorod, Spawn of Possession and Obscura, incredibly small venue but great show, and I picked up one of your 'red' T-shirts while I chatted with Hannes Grossman and it's totally baller!

Great to hear things are progressing well with Exivious, can't wait to hear the new release!

Latest posts