Guitar Companies Wish Made 7 Strings

grunge782

Reaction score
Godin Guitars.

I own a Velocity and shitson! That thing is well made! My guitar teacher was endorsed by them and ended up with a pretty sweet LGX with Midi out, Piezo, Floyd and Chambered Body. The thing is a master piece. If they could just cater to the 7 string world I'd be content with buying nothing but Godin.

This. I have no idea why they haven't added a 7 to their line.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
PRS but I'll settle with my incoming Agile Hawker.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
A few ideas I want to see, some already mentioned I know, this is just what I would love to see

ESP- a Seven string version of the M-II NTB and M-II CTM, a Horizon 7 string baritone
Jackson- Sl2h sevensting and SL2h-MAH Sevenstring, while the CS models that have been made so far are awesome I would love a production USA Jackson
PRS- Custom 24 sevenstring
Suhr- Standard 7 string and a Pro series 7
G&L- Invader sevenstring
Caparison- bring back the Dellinger 7 string with a Floyd Rose

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Gretsch. There aren't nearly enough seven string hollows or semihollows out there, and something like a seven string White Falcon would be fuckin' rad.

...And cost a billion dollars, but still. It'd be cool to see.

jl-austin

Reaction score
I third or forth the Godin idea. A seven string Redline would be sweet.

grunge782

Reaction score
A few ideas I want to see, some already mentioned I know, this is just what I would love to see

ESP- a Seven string version of the M-II NTB and M-II CTM, a Horizon 7 string baritone
Jackson- Sl2h sevensting and SL2h-MAH Sevenstring, while the CS models that have been made so far are awesome I would love a production USA Jackson
PRS- Custom 24 sevenstring
Suhr- Standard 7 string and a Pro series 7
G&L- Invader sevenstring
Caparison- bring back the Dellinger 7 string with a Floyd Rose

This is the one I still don't understand about Jackson...I'm always expecting them to make something but they never do.

nostealbucket

aint no gahdam woman
Reaction score
Prs (production, private stock doesn't fucking count)
Fender
Music man (I know jp7, but DIFFERENT MODELS!!! Axis 7?)
Various headless companies.

col

blah.
Reaction score
The moment Flaxwood releases a 7-string I'll buy it.

VESmedic

Reaction score
Gotta go with more from jackson as well on this...Jackson makes my favorite guitars on the planet still, and if I could get a production King V, soloist, or RR in a 7 string, or even that sick death kelly in a 7, I would be happier than a pig in shit. Jacksons compound radius neck in a 7 string version = WINFEST 2012.

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Gotta go with more from jackson as well on this...Jackson makes my favorite guitars on the planet still, and if I could get a production King V, soloist, or RR in a 7 string, or even that sick death kelly in a 7, I would be happier than a pig in shit. Jacksons compound radius neck in a 7 string version = WINFEST 2012.

Sir if you started a petition today for Jackson to make Upper-Mid level 7's of all of their models ($700-$900) I would be the first to sign. My favorite guitar HANDS DOWN, up, SIDEWAYS, or touching people inappropriately is the Warrior. If they made one with a Maple/maple neck, natural SLS headstock and black binding with a Blue Quilt finish and gold hardware with Flat mount no Pickup bezels. id never need to buy another guitar again. EVER

I dont care wat its made of (besides wood) because jackson made it and it already sounds good.

a curry

Reaction score
s series prestige
Gibson
prs (more affordable cause there are some out there but they are custom and are like 10k)
and god dammit an esp that isn't black

Zado

Reaction score
without a doubt,SX guitars.

step 1:Take

This
hawkalder3ts1.jpg
or this
callistogoldp901.jpg
or this
eg2botwr1.jpg
or this