Guitar Companies Wish Made 7 Strings

Dommak89

Reaction score
How about a new selection of Ibanez 7 string baritones? Would love to see other colors than black.

Ok they're not new to the business, but still I hope they'll continue the xl series at some point. I love the Royal Blue finish

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
god dammit an esp that isn't black

According to some dealers you can order an NT7 or FR7 in a selection of different colors, and even different pickup configurations for a relatively small up-charge.

a curry

Reaction score
According to some dealers you can order an NT7 or FR7 in a selection of different colors, and even different pickup configurations for a relatively small up-charge.

wtf this would have been a great piece of info to have a few months ago, because i was told no. those bastards!

Heroin

I am wombat
Reaction score
How about a new selection of Ibanez 7 string baritones? Would love to see other colors than black.

Ok they're not new to the business, but still I hope they'll continue the xl series at some point. I love the Royal Blue finish

agreed, I'd love to see a reboot of the XL's

Qweklain

Reaction score
ESP- a Seven string version of the M-II NTB and M-II CTM, a Horizon 7 string baritone
Absolutely! Definitely need more 7's from ESP. I would love to see a fixed-7 from them that is NOT a damned TOM and has a longer scale (26.5+).

Heroin

I am wombat
Reaction score
I'd also like an RGA prestige 7 that has a fixed bridge with passives, now that would be dope.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
ESP seriously needs to release these
up_485199.jpg

galneryus-081206-2.jpg

I don't care that it would probably cost $5k I'll sell a kidney or something to get one

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
ESP seriously needs to release these
up_485199.jpg

galneryus-081206-2.jpg

I don't care that it would probably cost $5k I'll sell a kidney or something to get one

$5k you could probably custom order it. Actually...hmm....7-string HAOOOMARU signature?