Horizon Devices Preamp Pedal

• Thread starter Vyn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
Heads up, there's like a $45 cancelation fee. Already contemplated cancelling as well...until I found out about that fee.

Hm. Didn’t know about that when I preordered. I was contemplating canceling as well but maybe not now.

Reaction score
Hm. Didn’t know about that when I preordered. I was contemplating canceling as well but maybe not now.
Yup, same man. I recently got rid of my Helix and got a Kemper and I've been loving the tones I've been getting from it. So as a result, my excitement for it kind of dipped. But I'm a fan of Horizon Devices products and it sounds amazing, so fuck it. Imma try and incorporate it

Bearitone

Reaction score
I am ready and waiting to buy one of yall’s used Apex preamp :)

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bracky

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m not sweating it if it’s a week or three late. Still thinking about that invective though. :D

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AFAIK, it's because he's not the one posting the threads talking about the products and trying to sell them, they're always started by someone else and he just pops in for info

No it's because we don't police threads and nobody has bothered to report that he's posting in here. He's allowed to post on stuff he is endorsing but not on Horizon Devices because he's one of the principals in the company, unless he wants to sign up for a Vendor account. Vendors are not allowed to promote stuff they are selling, endorsers are allowed to talk about their signature gear.

bulb

Reaction score
No it's because we don't police threads and nobody has bothered to report that he's posting in here. He's allowed to post on stuff he is endorsing but not on Horizon Devices because he's one of the principals in the company, unless he wants to sign up for a Vendor account. Vendors are not allowed to promote stuff they are selling, endorsers are allowed to talk about their signature gear.

Thanks pal, it’s much appreciated! <3

wespaul

Octaves of Manhattan
Reaction score
Heads up, there's like a $45 cancelation fee. Already contemplated cancelling as well...until I found out about that fee.

I preordered mine last year and I purchased the Precision Drive with it as well. I remember shipping shenanigans taking place and they sat on my PD for 2-3 weeks before it shipped. Support basically gave no reason than “lol that’s weird” and offer free picks to make up for it. I had them clarify my preorder was in the first batch.

Now my buddy literally preordered his a week ago and was told he was in the 2nd batch. Last Monday he gets a notification that it’s shipped and will be here Friday (tomorrow).

I contacted John in support and asked what the hell is going on that I have no update on mine and my buddy swings in at the last second, gets in the second shipment, and how is he getting his before me? Silence. I get no reply at all.

I have no idea what’s going on, but screwing up shipping on two separate products months apart doesn’t leave me with a lot of faith. I am really pissed. If I don’t hear anything tomorrow I am going to request a refund, and I better not be hit with some bs $45 cancellation fee. As far as I’m concerned, if it doesn’t ship in January then they didn’t deliver on their end and I shouldn’t have to eat a fee because of that.

Reaction score
I preordered mine last year and I purchased the Precision Drive with it as well. I remember shipping shenanigans taking place and they sat on my PD for 2-3 weeks before it shipped. Support basically gave no reason than “lol that’s weird” and offer free picks to make up for it. I had them clarify my preorder was in the first batch.

Now my buddy literally preordered his a week ago and was told he was in the 2nd batch. Last Monday he gets a notification that it’s shipped and will be here Friday (tomorrow).

I contacted John in support and asked what the hell is going on that I have no update on mine and my buddy swings in at the last second, gets in the second shipment, and how is he getting his before me? Silence. I get no reply at all.

I have no idea what’s going on, but screwing up shipping on two separate products months apart doesn’t leave me with a lot of faith. I am really pissed. If I don’t hear anything tomorrow I am going to request a refund, and I better not be hit with some bs $45 cancellation fee. As far as I’m concerned, if it doesn’t ship in January then they didn’t deliver on their end and I shouldn’t have to eat a fee because of that.

Damn that sucks man. For what it's worth, I saw that all pre-orders will be fulfilled by Friday. I emailed John at customer support and he got back to me almost immediately with tracking info. Mine will be here tomorrow as well. I didn't get the first shipment info though. Be sure to check your spam and junk folders to make sure their emails aren't going in there. Surely, yours will be at your doorstep tomorrow... hopefully anyway. Maybe Misha will read this and get to the bottom of it. Best of luck

bulb

Reaction score

Hey dude, had words with John, sorry about that, your pedal will go out tomorrow!

We are upgrading your shopping to expedited as well!

Latest posts