Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
LordOVchaoS said:
:wallbash: you mean to tell me that ended with no bids, no reserve, opening bid = $1.00??? I could've had a $1 universe!

I don't think so. It says "The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing." So I'm assuming the "error" was that the seller released he hadn't put a reserve. I could be wrong, but the seller ending the listing early seems to tell me this...

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nikt said:
I must try one!!!! :metal:

but what is that singel in the middle he was using. he is putting it on auction also!!!

Doesn't specify, and if he pulled it my money's on it being a stock Carvin.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
I'd be interested to see how the bass EQ-d pickups work in a guitar, tonally speaking. Of course, that's probably why he has the full electronics package...
Actually, EMG bass pickups have a flat EQ curve if I recall. From what I hear, they sound just like regular EMG guitar pickups.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
eleven59 said:
Actually, EMG bass pickups have a flat EQ curve if I recall. From what I hear, they sound just like regular EMG guitar pickups.

Interesting, because EMG guitar pickups are anything but flat - especially the 81.

CL7

Gangsta Guitarist
Reaction score
The RG double neck looks even better. Those necks are beautiful but it would look even better if the 7 had the reversed headstock with floyd. :metal: