Ibanez LACS RGA 7-String Dino Cazares

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm still curious about the Machete. IIRC Dino said it's a Duality but with the Retribution preamp.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Maybe being the victims of bad innuendos would get them market share in Japan - ESP dominates over there with cockstocks haha.

Don't forget the Throbber.

esp-throbber-l.jpg

Mayhew

Reaction score
All Nick has to do is a spot run of this guitar and then Ibanez will make it a production model. That thing is slick my dude. Nick's posts win the internet everytime.

Forkface

Feast on this.
Reaction score
Love those Tight-End bridges.
yep. my Jcustom 7 is the best guitar ive laid my hands on, and i do feel a big part of that is the tight end.
i regret not get the 6er jcustom with the tight end as well, and im actively looking for one now.

@zimbloth congrats Nick! looks dope AF.
**wink wink axe palace run cough cough**

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm still curious about the Machete. IIRC Dino said it's a Duality but with the Retribution preamp.

I didnt like the Duality or the Retribution, but I like this one. So it must be the best of both somehow!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
All Nick has to do is a spot run of this guitar and then Ibanez will make it a production model. That thing is slick my dude. Nick's posts win the internet everytime.

ive been trying, unsuccessfully, for years to get them to do an RGA spot run (not including the J-Custom one). We were close at this years NAMM ,but COVID fucked everything up. Now theyre not doing ANY runs for a while.

aesthyrian

Reaction score
According to Dino, a lawsuit with Fear Factory caused some issues/friction with his endorsement/sig model, since Ibanez was named in said lawsuit.

I'm also guessing since this has the Machete pickup, this was probably one of his last, if not, THE last LACS he got?

That and the CITES ruling on rosewood at the time pretty much led Ibanez to the "fuck this shit" mentality haha