Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Deep Candy Red one with crop circles was for my buddy Vince from Prototype. Mine's a 22 fret trans-black Soloist with piranha inlays. I think it's in this thread somewhere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a horrible photographer. :lol:

I also only actually have four at the moment. I've owned a bunch over the years, but these two USAs are the ones that don't leave.

jahosy

Reaction score
If yours plays anything like Misha's, you have a damn nice guitar. He brought it to one of the long-ago get-togethers at Noodles' house and that thing was one of the 4-5 best guitars in the room.

Mine does play great! BUT the wrap around bridge is just a pain to deal with (has a locking / tightening bolt to the stud post that comes loosen after awhile), and there's no other replacement bridges that'll fit due to the excessive angled design.... argh

Does Misha still use that redwood for tour / recording these days? Think the redwood figuring on his was probably the best looking out of the three.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
I'm a horrible photographer. :lol:

I also only actually have four at the moment. I've owned a bunch over the years, but these two USAs are the ones that don't leave.
I’m no expert either, but I do NGD’s anyways here because it is fun for us gear nurds. Now enough with the excuses and get to it!

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine does play great! BUT the wrap around bridge is just a pain to deal with (has a locking / tightening bolt to the stud post that comes loosen after awhile), and there's no other replacement bridges that'll fit due to the excessive angled design.... argh

Does Misha still use that redwood for tour / recording these days? Think the redwood figuring on his was probably the best looking out of the three.

I know mostly what he had been using was actually his Adrian Smith, which is what led to the new sig model, I think. I haven't seen the redwood one for a while.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
Can't edit but got the action down to 1.25mm on a low A (0.64). I could actually go lower with just some acoustic buzzing, but 1.25 feels really good. It's my best playing guitar now. Very glad I got it fret levelled; although, for a $1200 guitar I feel kind of burned that I needed to do that. Probably won't buy any more Indonesian Jackson's.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
So apparently Jackson still makes cool guitars... For dealers :lol:

https://reverb.com/item/42778201-jackson-concept-series-soloist-slat7-ht-gloss-black

dqliyftvbi3eeiosgm0b.jpg

MIK, BKP Aftermaths, ebony board... If it was in satin black I'd be in trouble.