Let's go 22! Post the ugliest Kiesel ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
human skin

"Hey guys! Jeff Kiesel here with Kiesel Guitars Carvin Guitars. Just wanted to let you know that I murdered 14 drifters on the highway this week, so I'm proud to introduce our new Human Skin™ Headless Acoustic Run!
Our Human Skin™ tops can be beautifully grain filled with resin or left naturally textured with a raw tone finish. Of course the natural tan and red hues pair tastefully with neon purple and green - so all Human Skin™ Headless Run guitars include an upgrade to a Jokerburst Kiesel-Treated Board at NO UPCHARGE.
While these do not come installed with strings by default - you may opt to have strings installed at no extra charge. Keep in mind this is an "Option 50" which will fully void your return policy and warranty. Due to the organic nature of guitar as an instrument it's not fair to ask us to anticipate how your guitar will react to guitar strings.
You don't want to miss this one so call my guys to get your limited edition Human Skin™ Headless Run guitar and be a part of history! #jointhefamily #naturium #humanskin"

149313436_10224558900262913_1427913756906527577_n.jpg

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
they've managed an amazing marriage of colour combinations that couldn't look good on any shape and shapes that couldn't look good in any colour

sort of reminds me of that dude who drew cats but got progressively more schizophrenic

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Crazy how the more reigned in one is actually sick as hell huh
Inline 8 headstocks are sweet
Kiesels are the metal zone of guitars. Sure, some killer ass tones are in there, some FANTASTIC ones, but the issue is finding those tones in the sea of awful ones. Replace "tones" with "guitars" and youve got Kiesel. :shrug:

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
- abalone blocks on a non-simple guitar
I ordered a CT6 right after the model was released by Carvin. Got the first one made in deep black stain over quilt maple. (Actually the very first guitar delivered with that stain, I was told.)

As a promo, abalone blocks were a free upgrade at the time. "Why not?" 20-year old me thought.

Cue years of kicking myself for not getting a blank board...

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
The thing is it's not bad enough that this asshole is the fucking Dr Mengele of guitar building and everyone on the internet makes fun of how stupid and tacky this shit looks, every other guitar company decided to start copying this bullshit like it was some kind of trend to follow causing an entire generation of horribly disfigured burlbevelone cotton candy cum puke toilet burst monstrosities that will be haunting used outlets and classifieds for decades to come.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
they've managed an amazing marriage of colour combinations that couldn't look good on any shape and shapes that couldn't look good in any colour

sort of reminds me of that dude who drew cats but got progressively more schizophrenic
Even Louis Wain had good taste.

Also the biopic about him was beautiful and I won't stand for him being compared to Jeff.

Latest posts