Let's go 22! Post the ugliest Kiesel ever.

• Thread starter Dumple Stilzkin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
scb6h-136815.png

I would own any of these.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Kiesels are tacky af and I agree with the vast majority of the ones posted so far, but the color scheme on this one is pretty fucking sick. The SCB was one of the first to do the bevel and it still is the only one that does it well. (The Aries in a solid color is acceptable.) The way you can play with specs to highlight the "binding" is an aesthetic double edged sword, but when done right it looks great.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Man I'm all for the Kiesel hate train when it's deserved. I've even been burned by them personally, twice. But man some of you guys are just being harsh for the sake of being harsh.

It's a custom builder that people can go wild with. With the amount of output that comes out of their factory, of course you're going to get a bunch of hideous combinations. It's so weird when I see people comparing ugly Kiesel's to other non custom shop brands. Kiesel cannot be compared to anyone else as there's no one out there that outputs as many "custom" guitars as them.

The shapes, however, can definitely be picked at.