Limp Bizkit — "Gold Cobra" Album Review 5 out of 5 stars

• Thread starter MYGFH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score

I mean, its not the worst thing I've ever heard, but its not quite what the reviewer makes it out to be haha.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
:shrug: I agree with it. It's been so long since Limp Bizkit released anything decent (since Wes left, then rejoined, then left again :lol: ) that this is a massive breath of fresh air, and his playing (along with everyone else) is fantastic.

Sure, Fred's lyrics are complete trash, but they always were. I'm god damn excited for this though, truth be told :lol:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I do not like that chorus. Yet.

The rest was pure LB though, which is a guilty pleasure I have missed.

yidcorer

Banned
Reaction score
For those who either didn´t know or forgot, Fred is quite a skilled axe destroyer:

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
i really liked the album 'results may vary' and i thought the lyrics were the best of the other albums. the lyrics to golden cobra are ok, maybe the rest of the album will be better? but the music was pretty cool. ive been waiting for this band to do something for too long now :yesway:

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
If someone other than Fred Durst was fronting them, I would love them. But he's so turrble :lol:

AlucardXIX

Is Encircle
Reaction score
I honestly miss Black Light Burns already, really wish they would have put out that second album before this reunion happened. I do like Wes's tone in the "Shotgun" song, I'll snag this album for sure.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I love Black Light Burns, but I missed LB while they were together too. If Wes can somehow juggle both projects it will be perfect; BLB for my industrial metal awesomeness and LB for hip-hop inspired groove :lol:

Latest posts