Purelojik

Reaction score
@purelojik I think that's one way to really cut down on the fuzz and make the sound a lot bigger. I recently did that also and I love the sound I got.

also I learned from meambobo that using 2 different cabs on the same amp works really nicely to make the sound more full.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

i feel like im never trying the basic things. im gonna try another cab as well. thanks !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ducer

ducer
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my POD HD 500, Schecter Blackjack 7 ATX and Reaper. Here you can here the problem:

Zippyshare.com - untitled.mp3

It's that strange noise. I recenlty changed the battery because I thought that it could be it - unfortunately I have no idea where I should search for the root of this problem. Thanks for any advice.

Purelojik

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my POD HD 500, Schecter Blackjack 7 ATX and Reaper. Here you can here the problem:

It's that strange noise. I recenlty changed the battery because I thought that it could be it - unfortunately I have no idea where I should search for the root of this problem. Thanks for any advice.

sounds like a problem with the computer or daw or something. buffer problems? i usually get that when i overload the daw with plugins lol

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Are you using a Mac Computer with Mountain Lion? Because you cannot use Line 6 products with Mountain Lion since Line 6 haven't been able to fix that shit for almost 6 months now.
I had to buy a new interface to use my POD with.
And this sounds a bit like the problems I've had.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else having a problem with NO TUNER on the Shortboard MkII when connected to the POD HD PRO? The "Tap / Hold for Tuner" button" doesn't turn on the tuner. How do I fix this?

TallestFiddle

Reaction score
Usernames sucks said:
Quick question, i have a patch on my hd500 with one amp, but how do i add another?

I think you just move the amp with the move key.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
anyone else having trouble with the new amp models with the latest update? my POD isn't recognizing them

that short guy

Reaction score
Anyone want to give me a some feedback with my tone for my RG8 with my HD Pro... I just got it the other day and I'm trying to get a good tone.

Here's a short clip of the tone with some drums. I didn't put any base in it mainly because I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna pull the bass with that low tuning and the other half is so you can actually know what's the guitar and what's not.

https://soundcloud.com/#i_get_bored/ibanez-rg8-tone-test

RickyCigs

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone want to give me a some feedback with my tone for my RG8 with my HD Pro... I just got it the other day and I'm trying to get a good tone.

Here's a short clip of the tone with some drums. I didn't put any base in it mainly because I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna pull the bass with that low tuning and the other half is so you can actually know what's the guitar and what's not.

https://soundcloud.com/#i_get_bored/ibanez-rg8-tone-test

Maybe it's just me, but your link doesn't work.

Edit: I found it anyway. I hear too much mids in the honk range, but otherwise it sounds good.

DropTheSun

Reaction score
I made little something with my POD HD500 and Schecter 8-string! Once again, POD HD500 proves to be THE GEAR!!

Here's a full instrumental song from my solo project:
Perfect silence

Reaction score
I don't understand them what so ever :squint:

Dood...After you update the firmware (Using Pod Monkey) You have to reset Global Settings (You'll lose the name of the sets and the configuration of the Global Settings, so be sure to remind them) and recalibrate the pedal. Both are simple processes to ensure your pod works well.