lewis

Reaction score
You guys are probably tired of me posting stuff haha, but too bad! I'm really digging this 8 string! So heavy! \m/

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/aaron-graves/more-8-heaviness[/SC]

Patch!!!? That tone is sick as .... man!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lennytron

Reaction score
[SC]https://soundcloud.com/jm2484/aal-tooth-and-claw-clip[/SC]

Quick clip to test out some new layered drum samples and try a different Redwirez IR with my HD500 + Ibanez TAM10.

This tone is really good.

Thanks for putting this up.

jimwratt

Reaction score
Possible stupid question:

If the HD500 holds 22 amps and the 500x holds 30, does that mean the remaining 8 amps are 500x exclusives or do you get to pick which ones go on the unit? I haven't been able to find a conclusive answer to that.

Reaction score
Possible stupid question:

If the HD500 holds 22 amps and the 500x holds 30, does that mean the remaining 8 amps are 500x exclusives or do you get to pick which ones go on the unit? I haven't been able to find a conclusive answer to that.

That's just a sales gimmick. The HD500 probably came with 22 amps when it was first launched and firmware was in it's first versions.

With the HD500X you are not going to get new amps, pedals, cabs or mics. The only difference between the two is that the HD500X has more processing power (You'll only need it if you use dual lines and throw 2 of everything) and different footswitches with a round backlight. The second feature should be useful only if it gives more durability to footswitches or more visibility in dark stages. Other than that, the HD500 works great, so far footswitches have worked fine and I don't have a problem in viewing lights in dark stages.

mr_fruitbowl

Reaction score
Line6 responded to me, told me to contact UK centre :(

I replaced the USB port myself, however it's still not working. I'm not sure what to do:wallbash:

Reaction score
Line6 responded to me, told me to contact UK centre :(

I replaced the USB port myself, however it's still not working. I'm not sure what to do:wallbash:

Did you solder the port yourself?

Make sure stain hasn't make a bridge with other tracks. Also, if there's a way, check if somehow Line 6 USB port is routed different. Wouldn't surprise me to see they've attempted to make a "propietary" USB port like their fake Ethernet port converted to Variax or L6 or whatever. I've also seen "propietary" XLR cables for triggers...those damn assholes, trying to .... us up.

jimwratt

Reaction score
That's just a sales gimmick. The HD500 probably came with 22 amps when it was first launched and firmware was in it's first versions.

With the HD500X you are not going to get new amps, pedals, cabs or mics. The only difference between the two is that the HD500X has more processing power (You'll only need it if you use dual lines and throw 2 of everything) and different footswitches with a round backlight. The second feature should be useful only if it gives more durability to footswitches or more visibility in dark stages. Other than that, the HD500 works great, so far footswitches have worked fine and I don't have a problem in viewing lights in dark stages.

Those grimey little turds. That simplifies everything.

PodHdBean

Reaction score
Whats a good plugin or program for loading impulses? i really want to use the pod with external impulses through my laptop.What would be a good program that doesnt take alot of resources ? Ive been using recabinet with mixed results.

Ocara-Jacob

SSO Recluse
Reaction score
Just so y'all know, I'm currently working on a new bass patch, based VERY loosely off of Ricky's old 'Grind Bass' patch. I'll have it finished and uploaded by Saturday.

Convictional

Starfish, Octopus
Reaction score
Yesterday I ended up putting together a really nice clean patch.

Put this quick cover up to test it out:

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/jzanutto/solitude-joe-satriani-cover[/SC]

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
Yesterday I ended up putting together a really nice clean patch.

Put this quick cover up to test it out:

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/jzanutto/solitude-joe-satriani-cover[/SC]

I'm really digging the patch man. Good job! Could you upload it?