Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
k6ovm0.jpg

This is what I have so far using your RG plans

This looks like a solid build, but that headstock is HUGE. Really HUGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Electrotimber

Reaction score
Anyone got a BlackMachine 7 strings fanned fret 24 frets plan . I have this but is not in proper dimension. I think I need to redimension but I can't.

Attachments

• Black Machine 7 .string.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 97

Electrotimber

Reaction score
this is another version.!

Also my question is about installing regular humbucker instead of slanted one on a multiscale guitar. Can i move them in order to the last fret?

Attachments

• BM7 v1.1.pdf
    139.1 KB · Views: 82

domsch1988

Reaction score
I'm normally not the guy to ask for such things, but in preparation for a build i could use some plans of a Sterling JP50 :ugh:

andrx

Juventus member
Reaction score
hi, do you have this? 4+3 jackson hadstock

Attachments

• palett.jpg
    palett.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 17

Kilaumu

Reaction score
@turenkodenis do you can sugesting me How to drawing 7 string multiscale with FretFind2D tools?
scale: 648mm
width nut: 48mm
All the size values are in millimeters...
may you gave me some screenshoot or something, i'm waiting for your replys...Capture.PNG

turenkodenis

Reaction score
@turenkodenis do you can sugesting me How to drawing 7 string multiscale with FretFind2D tools?
may you gave me some screenshoot or something, i'm waiting for your replys...View attachment 54103
What's the problem there, my friend? There on top you can choose inches if you ask me for this, no?

Rusti

Reaction score
may you gave me some screenshoot or something, i'm waiting for your replys...View attachment 54103
You switched from inches to millimeters but dimensions don't get automatically converted, so now you have 25.5mm and 28mm scale. Replace them with 648 and 711. As soon as you do it you will still have 1.375mm width at nut, which will make the fretboard look super narrow, so don't bother the preview until you've converted every dimensions (except "perpendicular fret distance" which is ratio and not a dimension, so it's not in inches nor in mm).

Mr_Mar10

*space for hire*
Reaction score
How would one take Denis awesome plans & convert them into a format a laser cutting service could process?

MikeNeal

Reaction score
i bring the picture into sketchup, then trace it and export as .dxf then it can be laser cut. PM me if you want to know more.