Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eddiewarlock

Reaction score
does anybody has an Ibby S series 7 string plan?
I don't know if i still have it, but i did build an S series 7 string, the body shape and dimensions are the same, you just need to make the neck pocket wider.

Edit: yes, i have it, give me your email address if you're interested in a 6 string S series.

Defyantly

Aspiring Builder
Reaction score
I don't know if i still have it, but i did build an S series 7 string, the body shape and dimensions are the same, you just need to make the neck pocket wider.

Edit: yes, i have it, give me your email address if you're interested in a 6 string S series.

Can I also receive the ibby s plans. micahwright777 at yahoo. Thanks in advance. I'm sure its not that much harder to make it a seven string.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Omzig

Reaction score
Hey guys

I uploaded turks old Ibanez plans i found on my hdd as a .rar to my gdrive folder here's the LINK

If he want these removed just fire me a PM and i'll full the files,i haven't ever got around to using them so im not sure if they need scaling or any alterations,have fun.

fonzie

Reaction score
Hey guys

I uploaded turks old Ibanez plans i found on my hdd as a .rar to my gdrive folder here's the LINK

If he want these removed just fire me a PM and i'll full the files,i haven't ever got around to using them so im not sure if they need scaling or any alterations,have fun.
Oh! Thank you very much indeed.
Any other plans on your hdd besides these?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Hey guys

Damn dude, thank you! This collection is amazing!

Defyantly

Aspiring Builder
Reaction score
Btw, my little brother made me a PDF tracing of a Suhr modern, based on aproximate size, if anybody wants them. Also if anybody has a Solar Type A guitar plan, please, let me know. Thanks!
I wouldn't mind those suhr plans if you still have them!

eddiewarlock

Reaction score
i think i have a regius plan.
Edit: yes, i have a mayones regius plan-minus the headstock.

I have printed this plan and this one looks good. It's pretty basic, just an outline and a centerline, but that's basically all you need.

Pm you email address and i'll send it to you

Erick Kroenen

Reaction score
I'd like the suhr plans please, erickhpulido @ gmail.com I converted the files in coreldraw to AI no problems whatsoever