Mustaine left Dean and went to Gibson/Epiphone/Kramer

• Thread starter Bdtunn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

manu80

Reaction score
Well i see the line with the price and the pic but when i click, it's " no longer available "....
Was expecting it to be more expensive ....but I'll wait for the cheaper versions maybe...

Last edited:

manu80

Reaction score
Strange thing is that i haven't seen any even on pre order on other site like musicstore for example. 1st batch for selected retailers ?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That would make the most sense given that there's been no hint of it being limited, but this is Gibson so people need to hate.

Like I said before, whether limited or not, it's going to be difficult to source these things for a bit as Gibson is feeling the brunt of supply chain and staffing woes, to the point that they've postponed the production of certain guitar lines just to keep the bigger sellers in stock.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Guessing they posted the guitar to soon, and not that it actually sold out.
If that's the case, I pray I get my trial money soon enough to try it.

but this is Gibson so people need to hate.
I'm possibly the closest thing to a fanboy Gibson has on this forum, by virtue of having encountered none of the rehashed internet issues in the Gibsons I own, new and used both. And I've had a fair share (for normal people, admittedly - For SSO I'm probably a pauper) of Gibsons to base an opinion on.

TLDR: this has nothing to do with hating on the brand, whose guitars I all like except the LP for ergonomic reasons.

VMNT

Reaction score
Had a feeling the listing on thomann was premature so took a snapshot. Wanted to know if it was poly or nitro finish but there was nothing in the spec on that. Won't be able to afford one but looking forward to trying it out in a store somewhere.
Screen.png

Last edited:

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Man the more I look at them the more I just do not dig them. I guess more for everyone else.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased since they say Kramer on the headstock but it's hard to escape MusicYo vibes. Would prefer a more, like, Gibson-ified Kramer vibe for the price point and the artist.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased since they say Kramer on the headstock but it's hard to escape MusicYo vibes. Would prefer a more, like, Gibson-ified Kramer vibe for the price point and the artist.
Those ones say Gibson on the headstock

Latest posts