New Djenty Bulb Song - Parabolica

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Love your lead tone in this. Smooth in body, but with a nice grit on the top end. Very classy!

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
Did you just stare into my soul at the 3:10 mark?

Great song!

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Absolutely love this, it speaks to me in the same way as the P1 does. It’s heavy and mysterious and dark and ...

I know I sound like a huge fanboi but the early Bulb/Periphery tracks like this were the first time I found something so completely new and unknown about guitar since discovering Satriani and Vai. I’m really pleased that this goes back to the proper djent stuff :)

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Pulling out the bedroom eyes @ 3:05

katsumura78

Reaction score
Sounds killer man. Brings us back to 08 for sure. I remember listening to Press Enter thinking how they heck do I get those tones lol. Psyched for this album. Which amp would you say got the most love during reamping?!

bulb

Reaction score
Sounds killer man. Brings us back to 08 for sure. I remember listening to Press Enter thinking how they heck do I get those tones lol. Psyched for this album. Which amp would you say got the most love during reamping?!
Thanks man, I’d say the Invective, Omega Granophyre and Friedman BE100 in that order!

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I am very excited for the entire album. I've listened to this song several times over the past 2 days and like it more and more.

Avedas

Reaction score
Sounds great. Reminds me of Windows XP days.

Mayhew

Reaction score
This video is sponsored by Bulb brand light bulbs. Now with 3000% more epilepsy!

I’ve had seizures so I can make those kinda jokes lol.

The first thing my kids ask when I play them a new song is “Does this one have singing Dad?”

upload_2021-5-20_10-5-27.gif