New ESP Whitechapel Signatures!

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I realize that I'm not as big on the whole "OMGZ NEEEDZZZ REVERSE HEADSTOX!!!" as many people here, but I actually don't think it would look very good with that headstock reversed.

You and me both. Same with Ibanez headstocks. I don't think that they're anywhere near as nice with reverse headstocks.

Jackson's look better reversed though!

I have always thought that certain headstocks look good either way... The Jackson being one, as it's part of it's signature looks. Same goes with the Fender Strat headstock, either the smaller or larger 70's style ones look rather cool for those guitars reversed. The ESP M/MH pointed head would be the same way, though I'm a much bigger fan of it non reversed - had too many that were reversed and after a while it drove me nuts. The one headstock I think should never be reversed is the Explorer headstock - it's what kills the GL kamikaze for me. :nono::nuts::rolleyes::noplease::wallbash: IMHO, that's more of a cockstock than the older Horizon "teardrop" style headstock ever could and/or would be.

But this headstock reversed would be kinda like the old ESP Mirage :agreed:. If they made it a little bit bigger on the cut side (opposite the tuners...) like the Mirage was I think it'd look sweet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I Voyager

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to play an AW-7 at the Sam Ash on 48th Street in NYC this past Friday. Excellent axe, definitely want one more than ever.

Rich5150

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to play an AW-7 at the Sam Ash on 48th Street in NYC this past Friday. Excellent axe, definitely want one more than ever.

I saw that same one on thursday, Didnt bother to have them unlock it to try as i had no time.

But i should have mine on this Thursday :hbang:

I Voyager

Reaction score
I saw that same one on thursday, Didnt bother to have them unlock it to try as i had no time.

But i should have mine on this Thursday :hbang:

Yeah I was torn between bothering them about trying the AW-7 or the Jackson Broderick, but I went with the AW-7 as it's much more likely for me to own one day. :lol:

Rich5150

Reaction score
Yeah I was torn between bothering them about trying the AW-7 or the Jackson Broderick, but I went with the AW-7 as it's much more likely for me to own one day. :lol:

That Broderick is tasty looking in person, But yea i agree LOL

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Alex,
How about a version II with a reversed headstock & trem! :)

DMONSTER

SS.org Dweller
Reaction score
Just ordered an AW 7 from gearhounds after debating all day I convinced myself that who knew how much longer gearhounds would have it on sale :) that's reason enough right?! :yesway: