New LTD Models: 2022 edition

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I wish they'd do more E-II signature guitars. I can't justify a $5,000 KH-2 but wouldn't hesitate to pay an extra $700-$800 over a KH-602 for something nicer.

I may be out of touch, but aren’t bolt on KH2’s like $2.5-3k? I didn’t even look it up I’m just in shock. Brb.

zw470

Reaction score
There's a couple on Reverb for $2,800 but they're not in the greatest shape, plus the bolt-on KH-2s have always rubbed me the wrong way for whatever reason. If they release a camo Snakebyte I'll get my credit card out so fast I'll give myself wallet-burn, if not I'm waffling back and forth between an EII MII and an MJ Dinky.

død

Reaction score
The lack of bolt-on, reverse headstocked, H/S configed M-IIs in any of ESPs product lines is a bit disappointing, wish they’d use the ongoing 90’s obsession as an excuse to bring back some cool 90’s looking M-IIs.

DeathCubeK

Reaction score
We already discussed this some pages back. It’s not getting a LTD release. At least, not for awhile. Although, it totally should.

Bill’s two existing signature models thus far aren’t hot sellers in the market; and ESP/LTD just dumped a bunch of money into revising Bill’s Sparrowhawk by discontinuing the blue and green models and now offering just basic, boring, solid black with Duncan Distortions as the pickups now. (No more Lace, yet still maintaining the high price-point as if the Lace pickups were still in the guitar.) The Bill signature Eclipse is probably going to follow suit and get the same treatment, then that’ll be it.

This makes me terribly sad. Next time I see a blue Sparrowhawk up for sale I should grab it.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Chanson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
T CTM designates full thickness but chambered body, right?

Chanson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
i think it is full thickness but might be chambered, good thing in my book
de t in the name is for traditional or so

Haha, just realized that and edited my post simultaneously. I would prefer non chambered for such a classic looking aesthetic, but damn that looks like a lot of good things on paper overall

I play music

Reaction score
Haha, just realized that and edited my post simultaneously. I would prefer non chambered for such a classic looking aesthetic, but damn that looks like a lot of good things on paper overall
a Randy Rhoads LP that one can actually afford without the pickguard that a lot remove anyways and then have the screwholes

Last edited: