New Nolly Signature with Manson Guitar Works

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
https://www.guitarworld.com/news/ma...SxQxU3F6xfu8CKQSk0W6sYvLW6k4r4jU15I6zER79aV_o

6Ho28Rtcf7i2zx2RLYK66b-970-80.jpg.webp

SMtQSFmiCubuivc738Nrma-970-80.jpg.webp

Also the Freeway switch is going to be for parallel and series switching.

BTS

BTS
Reaction score
Nolly is a monster guitarist and just makes everything look easy AF.

I dont mind the aesthetic and guitar looks cool and all, be keen to see actual specs on a few things including scale/neck thickness etc ... but for the cost (in AUD its like a 4k+ guitar) it does look very plain (echoing above comments).

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone else remember when this forum absolutely HATED TOM bridges? Pepperidge farm remembers (I've liked them on guitars I've had so I guess to say I don't really care about a fixed bridge)

For real. Now everyone wants Les Paul Customs that aren't Les Paul Customs. :lol:

spudmunkey

Reaction score
does Kiesel still recess their TOMs. That used to be a Carvin thing

Yes and no. Yes they do still recess them, but the only models that still carry the TOM bridge are all "Carvin-era" models (SCB6, Ultra V, V220, CT6, CS3, CS6, SH6, SH550, FG1). Every other model launched since just has the Hipshot fixed as the only fixed bridge option.

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
I dig the body outline. It reminds me a bit of my favorite shape, from Parker, but dialed back a little. I prefer the Parker, but do like the Manson.

6Ho28Rtcf7i2zx2RLYK66b-970-80.jpg.webp

View attachment 102377

It also reminds me of Padalka a bit

Nice guitar. Looks good enough that it won’t offend anybody, but it’s not niche enough for people to love/hate it. If the quality is good, it’s priced similar to an ESP M-II or some other TOM bridge bolt on 24 fret guitar. With the Nolly endorsement, I’m sure it will sell quickly.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Looks pretty dope to me.

I’m sure on a guitar this expensive it won’t be an issue, but I’ve always found recessed TOMs to lack string pressure and can slip off the saddles if pummeled hard enough.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Looks like there's more than a hint of Waghorn Sauria in there to me

Pietjepieter

Contributor
Reaction score
Hum, I kinda like it but also kinda middle of the road.
Nothing special, but damn I think the seven string will be around 4000 euro, (3000 pound = 3600 euro then hallo tax) I really think it is way to expensive.
I mean it looks ok, ok hardware, but nothing is really standing out to justify that amount of money in my opinion.