New stuff from Randall for 2013 & 2014

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I like your logic. Too bad thousands on guitars leave me poor afterwards. :)

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
For a second I thought that was an emulated-speaker output, and I thought that sounded really good for an emulated-out, I don't think I've ever heard one that wasn't terrible. But the video says he's using an impulse.

Still good sounding though.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing at first. :lol: Would be nice of Randall got brave and found a way to install a digital impulse loader.

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing at first. :lol: Would be nice of Randall got brave and found a way to install a digital impulse loader.

I think the DAR FBM had one if I recall correctly, though I don't imagine it was cheap or easy to add in. Basically gotta cram a Torpedo Live into the head case with everything else.

Saddlefall

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just got a new Randall Satan and a Thrasher 412 cabinet :)

Is there a "warm up" time on the speakers or the amp? Like, how many hours should i play the amp before turning up the volume to 11?

Shimme

Wants a Seven String
Reaction score

Is there a "warm up" time on the speakers or the amp? Like, how many hours should i play the amp before turning up the volume to 11?

Go forth and kill your neighbors.

Saddlefall

Reaction score
My band has an isolated container so that's ok :) Sure the speakers won't take any damage from going full volume straight out of the box? I know all tube amps should stay a minute or so on standby before you start playing tho..

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My band has an isolated container so that's ok :) Sure the speakers won't take any damage from going full volume straight out of the box? I know all tube amps should stay a minute or so on standby before you start playing tho..

No they won't. Speakers do break in, but high volume helps with that and they just sound better after breaking in.

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
I think the DAR FBM had one if I recall correctly, though I don't imagine it was cheap or easy to add in. Basically gotta cram a Torpedo Live into the head case with everything else.

Nah the FBM never had IR capabilities, the PX pedal which was in development did....but never happened :(

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score

Awesome combo! Congrats.
I cranked mine straight out of the box :scream:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Logidy released one called the EPSi. I mean, it's hard to tweak and switch presets apparently, but it's something for cheap and could possibly be the basis for cost-saving IR loaders built into amps.

fps

Kit
Reaction score

I don't play brootz, I've never heard one in person, and even I want one of these because I feel I would giggle like a maniac plugging into one, congrats, add clips!! :hbang:

TolerBear

Reaction score
The Thrasher comes with a two button footswitch.

Not sure if it's this switch:

330260857914-2.jpg

:wavey: I know beyond the shadow of a doubt this is the footswitch for the Randall Warhead. I have one.