NFL football 2012-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
No mention of Seattle 58 - 0 over Arizona? Unbelievably entertaining game as a Hawks fan :lol:. Russell Wilson is the real deal.

Yes! They are red hot right now.....gonna be a tough game against SF, I wanna believe they can do it (6-0 at home right now). Alot has changed since they played them last, hopefully they can pull this one out.

Go Hawks!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Go Hawks! GREAT win at home against the Niners. Love it. :woot:

Love Russell Wilson, he just keeps getting better and better and props to Sherman and the rest of the team too. :yesway:

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
As soon as they ran that blocked field goal back I knew they were gonna kick ass all day. I wanna know what Pete Carol is putting in their water bottles, cuz they have seriously stepped up.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
MFW I actually won my fantasy league championship.

carrollstrut.gif

Thanks to Kam Chancellor for crushing Vernon Davis along with my opponent's hopes and dreams. :yesway:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
It's been a damn good year to be a Denver fan. That is all.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Fuck you Pete Carroll!!!! Why did you call that Time Out you bastard!!!!!It never works!!!!! I am so mad....the Falcunts can not be allowed to win the superbowl!!!!!!!!! Fuck i'm pissed!:mad::mad::mad:

MassNecrophagia

has no friends
Reaction score
Looks like we'll have to endure at least another week of "Greatriots" fluffing. Is it wrong that I'm more upset about that than the Texans losing?
I don't know, the Texans had a great start to the season, but had some very unspectacular performances lately. Including the no-TDer against MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts