NFL football 2012-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demiurge

Reaction score
I think there are only so many times that one can be comically out-coached in a big game before reputations have to start being called into question. It apparently wasn't enough for Belichick to revel in the credit for winning with scrubs and also-rans for players, so he has an OC and a DC that are proof positive of the Peter Principle. It's not going to cut it against the big boy teams.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Marvel at my PhotoGimpshopping skills;

QWOPSS_zpsf9fecd59.jpg

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with how the Seahawks finished their regular season. I was disappointed by the loss in Atlanta but after watching Russell Wilson's postgame press conference, I felt better. Besides, nice to see the Falcons finally win a playoff game. :shrug:

I really loved Russell Wilson's performance in the pro bowl too, him and the rest of the Hawks. :yesway:

Demiurge

Reaction score
I have Niners- outright and spread. Even money on me passing into a food coma by halftime. I am making 3 types of chicken wings among other delights.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Beyonce's crotch has had a better showing than the Niners.

Oh, now the lights are out.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Superbowl 2013: Too much funding on Beyonce not enough on electrical engineers haha i kid i kid

Status
Not open for further replies.