NFL football 2012-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
And now the long countdown to the 2013 season. :(

Hoping my Giants get it back together. Also hoping the Bills get their shit together, otherwise in going to have to deal with angry, disappointed locals again.

Last edited:

soundgardener75

Resident Weirdo
Reaction score
Next year's sponsor?

DE99EF0C-93C9-4AC0-BE66-4EAA494DBC9F-18736-0000091C2CBC7E52.jpg

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
While I REALLY don't like the Ravens (duh look at my location) I gotta' say that was one of the most entertaining football games I've seen in ages :lol:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
^

:agreed:

Very entertaining. To quote the Elite Joe Flacco, it was, "FUCKING AWESEOME!"

Plus, they had Sassy Ref.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
I've always like the Raven's offense, just not the defense (and not the Lewis dance shit 4sure).
And with the 9ers it's the opposite, I don't care much for the CK flexing, but love their defense.
So that really left me in a funny place as far as rooting went, although I chose the 49ers and like usual lost.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I'm pissed off, I didn't get to eat buffalo wings during the game. Why must the world be so cruel?!?! :(

On another note, very entertaining game. Wasn't all into the whorey-halftime show, I guess it was better on the eyes than The Who though. :lol:

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
^^ "better on the eyes" (the who)

Or Madonna either one.

It's hard to ever imagine Madonna putting on a less dirty show than anyone,,,,,, ever,,,,. lol.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it was better on the eyes than The Who though. :lol:
Ya...but not the ears lol

Was an entertaining game. I was pulling for the 49ers...but mostly b/c my bass player was pulling for the Ravens. I'm actually not really a sports guy unless one of my kids is playing...but given the right people to watch it with...its not bad. I BBQ'd 2 chickens for 5hrs to make some pulled smoked bird....it was awesome.

The commercials this year were fairly 'meh.' I did like the Clydesdale/trainer Budweiser commercial. Any trailers for movies coming out I'm into.

The blackout...ya...a friend of mine posted this on FB and gave us @ the party a good chuckle.

34365410.jpg

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Vai performing Giant Balls Of Gold followed by Liberty would be amazing.
Next year it's in the cold though, but HE could do it anyway I'm quite sure.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Vai performing Giant Balls Of Gold followed by Liberty would be amazing.
Next year it's in the cold though, but HE could do it anyway I'm quite sure.

Remember "Rock & Jock Diamond Derby" on MTV? I loved when they had Vai, Malmsteen, Eric Johnson, Dave Mustaine, etc all play the national anthem. I think that same concept would work for football halftime shows.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Remember "Rock & Jock Diamond Derby" on MTV? I loved when they had Vai, Malmsteen, Eric Johnson, Dave Mustaine, etc all play the national anthem. I think that same concept would work for football halftime shows.

Sure do :agreed:. And it would be a smash, especially after the success of the whole Guitar Hero franchise.

I still love it when during Vai's anthem rendition, the camera swings over to one of those poser lead singers who is mouthing "WOW" as Vai tears down a tapping sequence :lol:.
It was brett micheals or jani lane I think (as he was probably thinking "I wish my guy could do that".
Not to knock Warrent's guy though, he's a great player as well. And CC, well, meh.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Sure do :agreed:. And it would be a smash, especially after the success of the whole Guitar Hero franchise.

I still love it when during Vai's anthem rendition, the camera swings over to one of those poser lead singers who is mouthing "WOW" as Vai tears down a tapping sequence :lol:.
It was brett micheals or jani lane I think (as he was probably thinking "I wish my guy could do that".
Not to knock Warrent's guy though, he's a great player as well. And CC, well, meh.
Ya...I remember that. This was around Vai's "Audience is Listening" timeframe I think. RnJDD was an awesome show lol.

EDIT: It was Bret Michaels....taps around at the 1:37 mark..Bret becoming a Vai fanboy around 1:45

Status
Not open for further replies.