NGD: Ibanez RGD2127Z / University Grad!!!

• Thread starter Labrie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
id hit that. cheers. looks awesome. why didnt they give you a prestige case though?

I'm not sure. That's the stock case that the guitar comes with.

Shout out to all the londoner's here :wavey: Too bad I'm moving at the end of august lol.

etb1234

Reaction score
I'm not sure. That's the stock case that the guitar comes with.

Shout out to all the londoner's here :wavey: Too bad I'm moving at the end of august lol.

Holla!! Its funny that your a londoner and graduated from waterloo. Im moving out of london to go there for teachers college! I guess thats two less people with 7 strings in london.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
Congrats on a killer guitar.If you are ever in the Toronto area I would love to hear that through my Engl Invader.Peace.

Dean

I would also love to hear it through your invader.....and maybe my own invader one day lol. I'll keep it in mind dude. Thanks.

fil_s

Reaction score
Congratulations!

Love the guitar and the degree! I'm in 3rd year Biophysics at Waterloo, so its nice to see another fellow student with a 7 string! I was hanging around during convocation, maybe I saw you haha :p

Enjoy the guitar man, youve earned it!

blumkin_pie

27inches 27stitches
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome! I hope to have that same combination soon although my XL is a 1077 and the RGD has to be on the back burner for a while. Your parents rock dude and you are a lucky man to have them.

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
Congrats man :D i like your XL version too... will u exchange the pickups on the RGD too?

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
I've ordered a set of miracle man's for it. It'll be my first time trying BKP so hopefully they won't disappoint. I'm not sure how long it'll be until they come in but I'll definitely post some sound clips when I can. Thanks again for all the comments guys!