NHL 2023-2024

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Oilers steal game 1 at dallas...
Stars get game 2. This has been closer in scoring than I would have imagined.

That's what I've always thought was cool about Hockey...any team can beat another in any given night

Moongrum

Reaction score
So Bylsma is back behind the bench again. Kraken named him their new head coach.

It's been tough trying to become a fan of Kraken.
1. Didn't like the name.
2. The s logo isn't great, was hoping for an old school badge logo like the original teams. At least the colors are good.
3. I believe Tortorella didn't have a job at the time of their inaugural season, so I was hoping he'd be our coach, because he's hilarious.
4. Expansion draft rules changed so we didn't get to be a powerhouse like LV.
5. Dish network and the local channel that broadcasts all their games didn't reach an agreement, so I've only seen a handful of their games.
6. Now this uninspiring hire lol.
This whole time I've just been following the Rangers like when we used to not have a team 🙄

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
That's a suspiciously good omen 👀

Could be worth something if they win it all again this year.
...Or it could mean the Stars get a 3 goal lead and will blow it in OT. 🤣

Back when I played Hockey, it was surprising how many guys were superstitious. I wasn't and wore the number 13 on my jersey to get under people's skin

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
...Or it could mean the Stars get a 3 goal lead and will blow it in OT. 🤣

Back when I played Hockey, it was surprising how many guys were superstitious. I wasn't and wore the number 13 on my jersey to get under people's skin
I've got a 13 tattoo, does that count for anything? :lol:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
I watched a chunk of the 1st, was quite the period last night. Didn't keep up after it hit intermission, I've been having trouble staying focused on anything of late, especially a full game.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
@M3CHK1LLA a bit off-topic, I forgot you had a Supra (and an FD?)! I'm finally gearing up to get mine road-worthy by next season. Rebuilding rear quarters is not my forte...

It's been a great series so far, though for his salary Darnell Nurse should've been clenching pucks with his ass rather than rebounding them off it past Skinner :lol:
Regardless, I'm turbo excited to see how the remaining games go. Here's hoping we get another 7 game series.

Also, took a stroll down memory lane and noticed this:

gettyimages-1330310587.png

EDM fucked up so bad. Dallas's drafting over the last couple years should be fucking studied.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
@M3CHK1LLA 'cause FD's are cool 😎

I'm also working on a Supra, '94 RZ. It's a family curse. Old photo, but the LHD (also a '94 RZ, grey one with the TRD widebody) is done and makes approx. 1100whp, detuned because Eagle rods are not to be trusted. Blue RHD one is 550whp, needs bodywork and that's it. These cars were (relatively) cheap in Canada, at one point!

IMG_20200526_183033.jpg

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
There is a NHL statistic that the Team that wins Game 5 takes the Series over 80% of the time.

I'm hoping that Dallas pulls it off, but they have looked bad in the last 2 losses.

Latest posts