axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kylea1

Reaction score
Hey guys, i recently bought an axe fx 2 and i cant seem to set it as an input for reaper. i installed the driver, and it works in axe edit, but when i go to preferences to select an interface the axe fx isnt there.

also it shows up in midi devices, and i selected (allow input) in that menu. i really want to use the axe as an interface but idk what to do. thanks!

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
They suck I'm returning them lol.

My rig is quiet except when within proximity of my PC. Oh well...

Mfc-101 has no wait list ATM if anyone wants one. I ordered mine Friday night :hbang:

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Anyone have tips for a quick and easy reggae tone ? I'm in need of that and don't have a clue where to begin XD

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had received there Axe-FX II XL's yet, haven't seen any posts and am curious as to shipping/wait times? :metal:

Genome

Reaction score
Just got my hands on an immaculate Matrix GT1000FX for £365 used. I rule at finding good deals!

It's the 2U, I would have preferred the 1U but for practically half off RRP I shan't be complaining...

Genome

Reaction score
I've also just ordered a Zilla cab to go with it.

Black Taurus Tolex, Basketweave Grill Cloth :)

Syrinx

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had received there Axe-FX II XL's yet, haven't seen any posts and am curious as to shipping/wait times? :metal:

I believe Cliff made a post earlier this week that the XL's should start shipping end of this week or early next week?

Shask

Reaction score
Cant believe Ver 14 is out already! I will have to check this out over the weekend.

Teh Brootalz! lol

Genome

Reaction score
Cant believe Ver 14 is out already! I will have to check this out over the weekend.

Teh Brootalz! lol

I threw together a couple of quick riffs last night on the Brootalz, it's perfect for big palm mutes. To me, it actually sounds like a Mesa but with all their annoying quirks taken out. I love it!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/simonrobins/axe-fx-firmware-14-test-fas[/SC]

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Has anyone played with a rocktron velocity and axe fx?

I'd like to hear how you went if you have. Been offered one in a trade.
I'm currently using a matrix power amp module fitted into my 2x12, but this has got my attention as a potentially good backup unit.

fremen

Reaction score
hi guys, been registered here for quite a while but I never posted before, so...

Fremen's guitar blog: Fremen's high gain "starting pack" bank

I'm sharing a bank for hi gainers here. I will update it to V14 firmware soon, with the new amp models and the updated rectos. I already updated the bank but I want to test the second set of presets, those who use stock cabs, with other third party cabs (Ownhammer etc.) first

Shask

Reaction score
I will have to check these out Freman! I remember checking out your stuff back on ver 10 or 11. Lots of cool weird stuff in there, like the synth presets. I dont use much control, so I cant use a lot of it as-is, but a lot of cool ideas on how to do things in there.

Shask

Reaction score
With Teh Brootalz I am finding I am having better luck with keeping the boost on, and lowering the input gain. With CF Comp turned up some, I seem to get the clearest, most balanced tone for a detuned 7-string. Without CF Comp it seems like the low G note gets lots because it is not as loud as the other strings.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Good to see you here fremen, Your stuff helped me so much when I was fresh to the fractal realm.

fremen

Reaction score
You're welcome guys ! Let me add that the new amp models are terrific, and the new versions of the Rectos too. At first I had to struggle with them (old habits), but then I understood the importance of the presence knob :)

New blog post :
Fremen's guitar blog: A big thanks and some news
No preset to share this time but I will upload something soon

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
I like how many more of the irritating idiosyncrasies of the Rectifiers I'm experience in the models now.

This update hasn't changed my life but I'm a lifelong Recto fan, every time I get a little closer to the feel of a Rectifier the more I enjoy my unit.

I wish they'd do the Roadster, Channel 4 particularly, but hey I'm far from complaining.