On Request: Teuffel Tesla - Youtube Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hypermagic

Fusion Neophyte
Reaction score
That's sick dude, are you working on new stuff for your band?

Kayzer

Reaction score
Thanks, the first video is a short version from one of our new songs, not sure about the stuff in the second video ;-)

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
loved that last riff in the first vid, very eeire!

so what exactly is the 3rd button doing, the one that makes it sound all thin?

sounds like button 1 lifts the ground somehow, button 2 sounds like a killswitch.... am i right?

zorn

Reaction score
The 3rd knob activates a pick-up micro. On low gain you'll get an eerie low-fi acoustic sound. With some serious gain it feedbacks loudly.

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
That thing has a ridiculous low end. I really dug the low end that bad boy put down. The noise buttons are kind of neat too.

Demeyes

Reaction score
Wow thats seriously cool. The buttons have some very interesting possibilities. I'm also surprised at how well it sounds for the heavier stuff.

VforVendetta00

Reaction score
damn, i want one sooooo bad now, them buttons kick ass! i wonder if he can put more to make even more weird sounds. haha

Kayzer

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the nice feedback on my new axe and the clips I ve done!

After spending more time (the full weekend) with the Tesla I am starting more and more to realize how amazing and unique this instrument is!
I am stunned that this guitar, what I first thought is some kind of avant-garde jazz style guitar, fits so perfect to my brutal style of music. The Low End is incredible, its has sustain for ages, pitch harmonics are unbelievable loud and clear, the neckpickup sounds like a Stratocaster and the Bridge one can go beyond 11…!
Next week I am going to visit Ulrich Teuffel cause I am really close to his workshop over the X-Mas days and I am going to discuss a 6 string Tesla for my brutal needs with the man himself! I will also be able to play a Birdfish, Niwa and maybe a Coco, this will be a hell of a day and I make sure to post a lot of photos as soon as I am back in Hamburg…
Happy Holidays to all of you…

ToniS

Chool Whhhip
Reaction score
Really nice tone and playing dude! You gotta record that!