Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

space frog

Reaction score
Wow now those are prolly the best vox I've heard from Spencer. This new FTG sounds amazing. Major props to the guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
I was referring to April 8 as their Knoxville show,
which I'll be at...

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
I loved Spencer's vocals on 'Periphery', but this... the growls are deeper and stronger, and the cleans... I found myself wanting him to sing clean more and more!

Most of all, the interaction between singer and band has moved forward by leaps and bounds... more than on anything previous, you can hear Spencer not just singing the parts accurately, but actually moving them around, giving them freedom and life... being a singer and not just a vocalist.

Kudos to all six, I can't wait to get the CD!! :yesway:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
I loved Spencer's vocals on 'Periphery', but this... the growls are deeper and stronger, and the cleans... I found myself wanting him to sing clean more and more!

Most of all, the interaction between singer and band has moved forward by leaps and bounds... more than on anything previous, you can hear Spencer not just singing the parts accurately, but actually moving them around, giving them freedom and life... being a singer and not just a vocalist.

Kudos to all six, I can't wait to get the CD!! :yesway:

:yesway: I think more songs with just singing in them are in order.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, I hope there are more all singing songs. Shit like that getting attention could really help open the doors for bands like mine, who are heavy, melodic and 100% singing.

So yeah, bands like Periphery and Tesseract are really helping to develop a new step in heavy shit. At least I think so.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
For the last two weeks I have been listening to Periphery over and over again. One of my favourite bands atm.

Nice job guys!

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
Where are you guys hearing the new ftg? I've been checking youtube like every 2 seconds but I'm guessing I'm checking the wrong place.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Lol, right didn't get that.. :ugh:

It's ok haha

Anyone else see the epic questions Jake gets asked
on Formspring? Thank god I don't have fb to see the
rest of the junk people post on all their walls.
Everyone's a critic hahaha