Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Hey Jango , I too wondered if there was any SS.org peeps at the Madison show. I was wearing my black Periphery lightbulb/metal hand/wings tshirt and matching Perh. hoodie. (totally fanboying out) Someone actually complemented me on the Tshirt.

I did briefly see Misha, Alex and Matt at the left side of the stage right when they were ready to go on. (they were busy talking so I didn't bug them) I wanted to tease Misha abit for having photographic evidence of him fondling my bright red BRJ and make sure he didn't drawn any obscene things in the control cavity.

We bailed right after their set as I figured people would be swarming around to talk to them, So I didn't see you standing around with your guitar. What guitar was it and did you get any of the guys to sign it?

Congrats to the band for the Guitar World article, it would have been uber cool if they would have tabbed a song too.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Congrats on the article and getting on the cover! Maybe some little hipster kids will walk by it and see it and be like "who is periphery" and be changed for life!

bulb

Reaction score
Hey Jango , I too wondered if there was any SS.org peeps at the Madison show. I was wearing my black Periphery lightbulb/metal hand/wings tshirt and matching Perh. hoodie. (totally fanboying out) Someone actually complemented me on the Tshirt.

I did briefly see Misha, Alex and Matt at the left side of the stage right when they were ready to go on. (they were busy talking so I didn't bug them) I wanted to tease Misha abit for having photographic evidence of him fondling my bright red BRJ and make sure he didn't drawn any obscene things in the control cavity.

We bailed right after their set as I figured people would be swarming around to talk to them, So I didn't see you standing around with your guitar. What guitar was it and did you get any of the guys to sign it?

Congrats to the band for the Guitar World article, it would have been uber cool if they would have tabbed a song too.

Ah damn, you should have said hi! Always love meeting forum peeps in real life!!

rug

Reaction score
So my buddy took this video from St. Paul for Icarus Lives, not too shabby! Spencer FTW.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Yeah I havent bought one since they upped the price to like $7. But I will for this article alone!

ScottyB724

Reaction score
Sick show at the bottom lounge tonight guys!
We need a Periphery headlining tour soon though ;)

p.s. Browne is doing an excellent job filling in from what I can tell, so props to him.

splinter8451

Reaction score
Like I posted on facebook when Jake posted that pic, it's good to see Guitar World still finds it necessary to put Metallica and Nirvana in every fucking issue :lol: That's the reason I stopped subscribing 2 years ago.

I'd be willing to bet that 10/12 issues every year have a Metallica article or 4 in em.

It's awesome to see that Periff made the cover though! May go buy it.

0 Xero 0

Reaction score
'Tis a shame one of their songs isn't tabbed out in the issue...

When I saw that yesterday, that's exactly what I was thinking, haha.

I guess we must accept Djent as a genre now.

Well fuck...

I know... I've posted in so many youtube videos correcting people who think djent is a genre... it seems all the interviews Misha's done to counteract this have been in vain :noplease: