Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I think the Guitar World thing is a reverse trap, instead of trying to get GW readers to listen to Periphery, they're trying to get the Djent people to buy GW, - as evidenced by this thread - it works!

:D

Cool to see Misha and his gang getting some recognition though. Djent Rock forever! (seriously? :D )

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
picked up the mag today. want to say congrats to jake misha and alex! you dudes are living the dream:) also happy to see misha with his own gw column congratulations again!

Jango

Reaction score
We bailed right after their set as I figured people would be swarming around to talk to them, So I didn't see you standing around with your guitar. What guitar was it and did you get any of the guys to sign it?

I had an Agile 828 that I got Chris and Travis from StS to sign, and Misha, Alex, and John all to sign, plus John jammed on it for a bit.

Were you waiting at the door before they opened? (6:45ish)

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
fuck it. I don't even care about the word anymore.
I love Periphery and that's all that matters to me.

I will get this issue and fuck the shit out of it.
WHO'S WITH ME?!

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
We need a Periphery headlining tour soon though ;)

p.s. Browne is doing an excellent job filling in from what I can tell, so props to him.

Browne is awesome, and the new monuments tracks he had with them are INSANE....

Last edited:

bulb

Reaction score
@ 1

This fall it shall be happening .... Wait till you see the line up OMG .....

@ 2

Browne is awesome, and the new monuments tracks he had with them are INSANE....

1: thats funny, we havent confirmed anything, no bands, no lineup nothing haha at this point its all speculation

2: yes he is, and yes they are

PS: Calan, please do not post about things that havent been confirmed or officially announced by us first, i didnt realize you were fishing for answers from our members so that you could repost the info on forums, and i would have assumed that you would know better...

space frog

Reaction score
either way i cant wait to see you guys do a headlining tour. so far i only got to see you guys in the darkest hour legacy tour and the venue in montreal was merged or some shit so i only got half the setlist... and no frak the gods :(

Breadmonkey

Reaction score
I would love to see a full band performance vid of Racecar a la Tesseract's concealing fate dealie. I would pay way too much money to find out/watch what the fuck Matt is doing half the time and to see proof that this song was, in fact, composed by humans. I know, me = :nuts:

space frog

Reaction score
i would loooooove to see that happen. Racecar is prolly one of my all-time favorite songs, to see it live would make my day :)

Arterial

Dreamer
Reaction score
because often with the vocals on the track, you miss some things in the background that the guitars are doing.

also, i like driving with instrumental periphery on, not so much vocals.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
because often with the vocals on the track, you miss some things in the background that the guitars are doing.

also, i like driving with instrumental periphery on, not so much vocals.

Okay, I can give you that. Not a big deal for me, as I can't yet play anything periphery have written. :lol: