Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm noticing that a lot of you who haven't gotten your merch connection preorders are from outside of the US. It seems like those of you in the US got your preorders early/on time. I would say that since merch connection is a US company, that the international shipping/your country's customs are probably the reason for the delay, so just hold tight!

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I got it on iTunes on the release day and it's my favorite release to date. Music and production is so damn tight and Spencer has become one hell of a singer. Periphery just keeps getting better.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
I am in the US, and it took them just simply way too long. Apparently my poster is arriving tomorrow....along with my cynic preorder that I ordered last thursday...haha

TDR

Reaction score
I would say that since merch connection is a US company, that the international shipping/your country's customs are probably the reason for the delay, so just hold tight!

Yeah... nah. Sending out pre-orders 3 days after release is the problem.:ugh:

rockstarazuri

Reaction score
I had a blast at Scream Out Fest 2014 at Tokyo yesterday, thanks Periphery!!!

Wish I could've gotten tickets for tomorrow's live, unfortunately they were sold out.

I'll be going to the Periphery guitar clinic tomorrow at Shibuya though :)

bulb

Reaction score
See ya there! Glad you at least got to see us at Scream Out, I definitely did not expect our headlining show to even get close to selling out....

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
It's not available in Sweden yet? :eek: I ordered mine from recordstore-X (Finland's biggest record store I guess), and I got an email on the day it was gonna be released saying they haven't received the album yet, but it will be shipped ASAP. It arrived two days later.
I don't know, actually. I prefer to buy stuff digitally if I can't find it on Spotify, but I refuse to use iTunes.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
So my pre-order FINALLY ARRIVED (funny story - I sent them an email last tuesday basically saying "Get your shit together, this is the second time this has happened to me," and then got shipping information a few hours later HMMMM) and I'm ripping it to my computer now. I'm eager to hear it, especially Mraktacular and Nolly's tracks.

EDIT: I'm getting some NASTY clipping on the first track, and I can't hear that on the youtube streams of it. This doesn't bode well. Gonna try some different file formats.

EDIT PART DEUX: Turns out it was my iTunes EQ preset. It needed to go anyway. I'm on the Pale Aura as of listening to this, and I will say, this CD crushes.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Haha I finally received all of it...

But I got cynic as well a whole week early basically....so....I am burning it up right now. Clear will stay sealed for a while haha.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
^ same.

finally got the whole package (poster today) two weeks late.

rockstarazuri

Reaction score
1506646_10152178318865255_1204506275_n.jpg

Thanks Misha, Mark and Jake for today's clinic! I couldn't see you guys at the live today but the clinic was great! (I was the guy asking about the songwriting process) Apparently the tickets for Shibuya's show was sold out fairly quickly because it's not really a big venue.

Come again to Tokyo and play in a bigger venue next time! :D

Reaction score
Still haven't received my pre-order...I ordered on December 13th and I just got the shipping notification a couple days ago! I ordered a CD through Century Media on the 29th of January and it arrived today, it shipped from Europe and still managed to get here sooner than my pre-order which is already two weeks late! Gotta love Merchconnection -_-

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Misha, would it be too much to ask for to upload the Haunted Shores songs on Bandcamp into a single album? I'd love to pay for a proper release, but it feels silly to buy the songs one by one.