Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
STILL have not even gotten a mail confirmation. I told them I want a refund immediately.

Let us see how fast they reply now.

But really, this is ignorant. Never again merchconnection. I do not care who the band is

I've yet to get mail confirmation either, I'm still gonna remain optimistic though. I'm gonna email them and say that I haven't any shipping confirmation and ask what's up, hold out some hope that maybe I'll get my pre-order. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Okay I emailed Merchconnection right after I posted that previous message, and they already responded two hours later saying they're waiting for more units from distribution and that's why they've been delayed, and they gave me a link to download the album in the meantime while I wait for my order to actually get here. :metal:

TDR

Reaction score
As of lunchtime today mines in Australia, now we see how long it sits at the auspost sort facility. If it gets here in "normal" post time then this'll be the fastest USPS has ever delivered anything to me.

AuroraTide

Reaction score
As of lunchtime today mines in Australia, now we see how long it sits at the auspost sort facility. If it gets here in "normal" post time then this'll be the fastest USPS has ever delivered anything to me.

Same situation here

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Clear is up on Spotify now, for us geographically challenged people. :hbang:

It's not available in Sweden yet? :eek: I ordered mine from recordstore-X (Finland's biggest record store I guess), and I got an email on the day it was gonna be released saying they haven't received the album yet, but it will be shipped ASAP. It arrived two days later.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
w00000h000000! :D

Clear arrived today and I'm currently listening to it :)
I ordered the "USB and poster" version. Nice little package. I love the crystal case for the cd.

2 initial thoughts about the CD:
- AWESOME production! The album/EP/experiment sounds HUGE! :D
- AWESOME Spencer! Amazing vocals! He's a seriously amazing singer :agreed:

AuroraTide

Reaction score
Well I hope yours arrived today, as mine did! Only a week late.

Thanks but no thanks MerchConnection, never again.

Now to enjoy my pre-order :lol:

Didn't get mine today, still no update from tracking... I 100% completely blame you for jinxing it! :hbang:

Scrubface05

Reaction score
Step 1 - Order Clear from Amazon on a Friday
Step 2 - Receive Clear on Sunday free shipping
Step 3 - ?????
Step 4 - Profit!

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
I forgot to post about this but for the first I've ever experienced merchconnection actually got me my stuff on time. I got my preorder the day before the album dropped. It was probably a one in a billion chance though. :lol:

And you can get mail on Sundays. You can pay for Sunday delivery. I think you can also get deliveries on holidays too.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
finally came in the mail after almost two weeks. well, at least the album did. still waiting on my poster.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Got my pre-order today too. :yesway: Pleasantly surprised I got my poster at the same time since apparently the fact that I ordered a poster tube meant it might not get here at the same time as the CD.