Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
While I’m internet savvy, the effort involved to do all the posting and what not is far outweighed by my desire to enjoy jerking off and enjoying the videos in the first place. They are mutually exclusive, BTW.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Portland show in September? I want to say I remember mark saying in a video that they will be playing reptile on the upcoming tour. It’s only smiles and sentient glow would be badass as well.

shpence

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Portland show in September? I want to say I remember mark saying in a video that they will be playing reptile on the upcoming tour. It’s only smiles and sentient glow would be badass as well.
Yup I will be going. Reptile would be sick but I just want to hear Blood Eagle live. I'll be content after that!

shpence

Reaction score
Just saw Mark is doing a clinic in Beaverton earlier that day. Awesome.

electriceye

Reaction score
If they offered albums with the vocals cut out, I’d be a big fan. I know I’m in a minority here, but I hate it when phenomenal music (and this band is incredible) is mixed with screaming/Cookie Monster vocals. I’m just old school, that way.

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
I was one of the ones complaining about Spencer back in 2010, when I was barely out of high school and doing nothing with my life. I don't understand how people are still complaining about him in 2019. It's been a decade, ffs.

oh god where did the time go we're all so old now

Last edited:

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Well they cater to everyones nitpicks these days you know, they have been offering the stems where you can create your own version of the album anyway.
So there’s something for everyone now!

Are you an ...AJFA type of guy? You can delete the bass.
You don’t buy into the 80’s synth revival lately? You can turn down the synths.
Orchestra is for old people? Rip it out.
No cookie monster vocals? Yup, you know what to do.

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Well they cater to everyones nitpicks these days you know, they have been offering the stems where you can create your own version of the album anyway.
So there’s something for everyone now!

Are you an ...AJFA type of guy? You can delete the bass.
You don’t buy into the 80’s synth revival lately? You can turn down the synths.
Orchestra is for old people? Rip it out.
No cookie monster vocals? Yup, you know what to do.

Yeah but not everyone knows how DAW works (duh) and they're just casual listeners. The band don't really care about about people's opinions on vocals. They'll doing it for fun now and Spencer is a monster. I don't understand how somebody is not appreciating this kind of talent/skills.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Anybody want a white XXL-size P1 T-shirt for almost free? It's been sitting in the laundry bin for a while, because apparently my wife hates it and hasn't wanted to tell me because she thought it's really dear to me. Yeah, she's not totally wrong - it used to be my favorite piece of clothing, but it's just not my style anymore.
It just came from the washing machine now and I'll send it to anyone who's willing to pay for postage.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
7 string Holcomb PRS announced. I’m sure there’s a thread about it up. It’s on the PRS site too.