Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
If you want us on Soundwave, email the guy who puts it on and tell him, I heard he wasn't impressed with us when we were in Australia last time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sk3ks1s

Djeff
Reaction score
I could come to...that'd be five guys and a whole lotta fun. Although it would be a big road trip for me. So instead come to Ontario I know we've got more than three guys who would go see who...

not many, like four...it's still more than three.

I'd be fine with that... You gotta chip in on my gas though.

Xanithon

Headbobbing Galore
Reaction score
Man this is going to sound weak... PLAY IN NEW ZEALAND LOLZZZ!!!

Won't happen for a LONG time, was actually planning to head to Australia during the Dillinger tour to see you. I must rely on Youtube Live vids!

I actually have people here recognising my Periphery hoodie - which is freaking cool when someone goes "Hey! I preordered that album too... Fucking LOVE that album!".

mickytee

Reaction score
any plans to tour Europe soon? we're all eager to see you live :agreed:

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
You where in Australia and i missed it?

I cant tell you how much that just wrecked my day.

They were supporting for The Dillinger Escape Plan earlier this year.
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster were also at the Melbourne gig.
Killer show, from start to finish. Every song from every band was sick.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
If you want us on Soundwave, email the guy who puts it on and tell him, I heard he wasn't impressed with us when we were in Australia last time.

really? weak. then again australian promoters took 20 years to get DT to come here... maybe if you guys could play slightly less tightly, drop the prog element and sound a tad more generic they would like you better...

but yeah... co-headlining tour with Tosin :D

Junnage

Reaction score
Haha none of us are really the physical type but some of you probably know Alex is the muscles of the band and I heard Ben Weinman from Dillinger whooped his ass in an arm wrestle hahah
Holy OH SHI-.

If Ben beat Alex, then Ben must have biceps on his biceps.

Arterial

Dreamer
Reaction score
I only found out that Periphery were supporting Dillenger after the concert. =.=

Periphery and AAL join tour... *drool*

COME TO AUSTRALIA!

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i definitely see what you are saying, but i dont know where you got the notion that i think he should be banned?

(Sorry for the delay in replying - I was on vacation)

I wasn't clear on that. Neither you nor Jake said anything of the kind, and I want to make that clear.

I have, however, received PMs and post reports suggesting he be banned from others posting in this thread.

End of discussion. He's said his piece, you've said yours.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
To dig up the singer thing again and add some criticism.

I don't have a favorite singer anymore, I like all equally but I have been getting into Jake lately. I really don't like the album though, it isn't Spencer, it's everything else, I just like the demos released earlier better. Not hating because I have really tried to give it a chance. My sons taste is brutally honest, he only listens to stuff he likes, I threw all the Periphery songs I have on his iPod, I checked what tracks he listens to most and recently he has been listening to Periphery demo songs more than anything else.

bulb

Reaction score
To dig up the singer thing again and add some criticism.

I don't have a favorite singer anymore, I like all equally but I have been getting into Jake lately. I really don't like the album though, it isn't Spencer, it's everything else, I just like the demos released earlier better. Not hating because I have really tried to give it a chance. My sons taste is brutally honest, he only listens to stuff he likes, I threw all the Periphery songs I have on his iPod, I checked what tracks he listens to most and recently he has been listening to Periphery demo songs more than anything else.

cool, im glad hes enjoying those!

Mwoit

Reaction score
Just wondering now what with your new guitars and whatnot, what guitars are you taking for your next tour?

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I've always imagined Periphery to be a great band on CD, but an incredible band live. So you guys need to come to the UK so we can find out. :wub:

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Just wondering now what with your new guitars and whatnot, what guitars are you taking for your next tour?

Alex and I are going to have our Ibanezs, he's got a RGD 6 and a RGD 7 LACS on the way. I have my RGA420z and a RGA 7-String LACS on the way. Misha will probably want to answer for himself since he has a bunch of different guitars he uses.

I've always imagined Periphery to be a great band on CD, but an incredible band live. So you guys need to come to the UK so we can find out. :wub:
Thanks man, we always feel we have tons of work to do, but I hope we don't disappoint. Maybe UK next year?

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Alex and I are going to have our Ibanezs, he's got a RGD 6 and a RGD 7 LACS on the way. I have my RGA420z and a RGA 7-String LACS on the way. Misha will probably want to answer for himself since he has a bunch of different guitars he uses.

Thanks man, we always feel we have tons of work to do, but I hope we don't disappoint. Maybe UK next year?

Ah man, look forward to seeing those customs, gonna be schweet.

And next year would be nice. :wub:

Tom MAF

Reaction score
Alex and I are going to have our Ibanezs, he's got a RGD 6 and a RGD 7 LACS on the way. I have my RGA420z and a RGA 7-String LACS on the way.

With RGD's do you use the standard Edge Zero trems? or do you use another type or block it? Because I used to have one but got rid if it because the trem was just a little rubish, easy to set up though...

bulb

Reaction score

On the last tour i took my bernie rico 6 and 7 strings, my bfr petrucci 7 string and my ibby rga 420z

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Am I the only one here that thought Casey was being one with the immature voice, not Spencer?

E: When the hell are you going to tour in Europe? I'm waiting my ass off to see you in Finland and I bet I'm not the only one. JUMALAUTA!