Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dana

Reaction score
too long for an ep and too short for a full length. i dunno wtf its supposed to be. whatever

TDR

Reaction score
Finally got a shipped confirmation order for my preorder... Now 1-4 weeks of waiting! Good thing I preordered it....

Ditto, got my confirmation today after an angry email I sent to them yesterday

USPS = 3 week min wait to AU, I feel your pain! :(

At least I'll get it before the 28th... of February.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
Theoretically yes. But it never actually happens :lol:
I don't know bro, amazon seems really good about that!

Gak4PeL.jpg

AuroraTide

Reaction score
Ditto, got my confirmation today after an angry email I sent to them yesterday

USPS = 3 week min wait to AU, I feel your pain! :(

At least I'll get it before the 28th... of February.

Curious to see if this or my Indiegogo Protest The Hero gets here first!

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
quick question: isn't the whole idea behind a pre-order to guarantee that you get your copy on day 1 of its release?

Wait, a pre-order means you get it on the day of release?

I ordered from Merch Connection, this information is entirely new to me.

TheBloodstained

Casual music enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my shipping confirmation yesterday :)
Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get to Denmark. Haven't heard anything but the previews yet, so it's all new and exciting for me!

Xplozive

Reaction score
So i saw that spencers 'lost his voice' last night in new zealand and the bandhad to play the rest of the set instrumentaly. Did anyone go to this show? Hoping his voice is cleared up by saturday for the sydney show!!

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
I live in the US and still have not gotten any shipping info from merchconnection. This is the 3rd time they have done this. Other companies are really good about it.

I will never buy from them again due the fact that is a repeated occurrence and they do not communicate well with their consumers.

Sorry periphery, if you use them again. I will not preorder it.

Khoi

Reaction score
Honestly, that's one of the reasons I didn't pre-order. I forget which company I pre-ordered Periphery II from last time, but it ended up coming 3 weeks after the actual album was released and I ended up just downloading it online.

I didn't realize Clear would be available at retailers, otherwise I would have picked one up at Be$t Buy the day of the release.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Just the lack of communication is killing me. They still have not replied to my second email.

The album and shirt and all is cool but not worth preordering when I can get it later and actually know it will arrive.

I am actually about to get my money back.

anomynous

Reaction score
Merchconnection has some sort of relation to Sumerian, so that's what all Sumerian bands are going to use for the foreseeable future. If you use paypal to buy something from them, it goes to the same account as SoundCheck Hollywood, which is owned by Ash Avildsen. At least is used to.

bhakan

Reaction score
I wanted to preorder Clear, but I refuse to give any more money to merchconnection as I have preordered multiple times from them when my preorder was weeks to over a month late. I'll still buy it in the first week to support Periphery though.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Guys, breaking news!!! I actually got my Merch Connection pre-order today, only 2 DAYS after the album came out!

Really stoked to check out everything on the USB drive!

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Misha had the Axe-Fx Ultra when recording the Haunted Shores stuff or if he still had a POD? I still hear the lead tones from this in my dreams every night...

TDR

Reaction score
Just the lack of communication is killing me. They still have not replied to my second email.

The album and shirt and all is cool but not worth preordering when I can get it later and actually know it will arrive.

I am actually about to get my money back.

Yeah, I told them they had 24 hours to respond to my email or I'd be filing a CC Reversal. Heard back within an hour, shipping confirmation with 12 hours.

After months of silence. Rofl

bulb

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that you guys are having issues with Merch Connection, I am going to talk to our management/label to see what we can do about this for future releases...