Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

iu

Shit sent all 5 of y'alls office chair wheels spinning and sent yas truly fat boi flyin when I seen't dis shit.

I swear if I was you, I'd be cumming in NYXL and have my own business pressing out D'Addario packs outta personal pleasure for years by now. Guitar dreams is the lease you signed off on long time ago becoming a proud ownder of that, mate goddamn. :metal::scream::scream2::metal:

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
How come so many people have a problem with shipping the Northern Ireland? I wasn't aware of any issues personally
Brexit mate. After that happened a good few couriers totally ballsed things up. Fedex and UPS were the main culprits. Started charging VAT and Import duty on parcels from GB mainland to Northern Ireland despite those charges never being applicable. There's a pile of online shops still wary of shipping to N.I and a good few who flatly refuse. Parcels via Parcelforce, DPD, DHL etc just sail right through with zero issues.

Goblet of Gore

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nice, this is how a BCRich should look like... what are those switches for? Bosts, filters...?
Pretty sure its a Moser circuit but none of that shit is hooked up. Its just normal volume, tone and a 3 way with the Emg's. Could always hook it up with passives, but that's not gonna happen in my lifetime 😂

Marked Man

Reaction score
iu

Shit sent all 5 of y'alls office chair wheels spinning and sent yas truly fat boi flyin when I seen't dis shit.

I swear if I was you, I'd be cumming in NYXL and have my own business pressing out D'Addario packs outta personal pleasure for years by now. Guitar dreams is the lease you signed off on long time ago becoming a proud ownder of that, mate goddamn. :metal::scream::scream2::metal:

1673997458188.png

Ok den.......