Post your demos HERE! 😊

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
Just put out an EP in February -https://open.spotify.com/album/1yBPgiFbfIZP3KX5U5Xsf6?si=08MMU3z4Ry-76zOb2BvAUQ&utm_source=copy-link (available everywhere including SoundCloud if you don't have Spotify?
Post your links here broham! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š It helps narrow down the search 😊 (some people might be too lazy to search for it) 😩

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Some songs I wrote as podcast BGM. I might have to consider re-recording them with a real band.

This one in particular actually written before I was commissioned. Fully intended for a band to play, so that'll happen in the future.

Excellent compositions brother! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š The tracks you posted made me think of Sithu Aye πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š especially blossoms in the wind, that was epic πŸ™Œ

IT'z Roberto

Reaction score
Check out my bands current release on bandcamp in the link below!

Black Gravel City are working towards new material, recordings and merch following recent line up change.

on another note where are you all located? We live in Auckland New Zealand.
Awesome stuff broham πŸ™Œ extremely well mixed and heavy πŸ™Œ it made me think of Fear Factory in their replica days πŸ™Œ definitely some great material πŸ™Œ I dig it πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š