Post your demos HERE! 😊

• Thread starter IT'z Roberto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VisionSwords

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Here is the newest addition to the Vision Swords cinematic universe; the standalone single "The Future Beyond Your Gaze". This one builds on all the previous releases; it has melodic guitar parts, complex riffs, an expansive song structure and punchy production.

You can find all streaming links (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, etc) here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/visionswords/the-future-beyond-your-gaze

Metalloutd

Reaction score

I'm trying to make some decent videos... nothing professional but at least it's more fun. This is my song Momentum...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VisionSwords

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Christopher Har V

Reaction score
REMSTAGE MUSIC featured me on this song of his, I do the lead guitar. He's had me on 4 other songs of his. He lives in Spain and I live in Minnesota, USA - yet we COLLAB! Love it

Reaction score
Don't know if I ever posted this. I had to make a video for the single I was releasing. I hate shooting videos. After writing a bunch of scripts I decided to scrap it all and base the video off of what it was like as a kid in the 90s waking up in the middle of the night to shit on your tv that had no context and you weren't sure the next day whether or not it was a dream.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Don't know if I ever posted this. I had to make a video for the single I was releasing. I hate shooting videos. After writing a bunch of scripts I decided to scrap it all and base the video off of what it was like as a kid in the 90s waking up in the middle of the night to shit on your tv that had no context and you weren't sure the next day whether or not it was a dream.

Dig it.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score

This was mostly me learning how to use cubase to import things like drums and bass and VST plugins (superior drummer, nolly bass).

Reaction score
Randomly came up with this last night and developed it a little more. It sounds like Nickelback or some shit and is NOT what I usually write. There aren't even any synths in it. I already know it's gonna be a B side for single I'm working on and the fun thing is since I know it's just a B side, it's not bound to the rules that a single would be. It's enjoyable to just groove and see where this goes because I have no idea how this song is gonna turn out. I think that's the fun of songwriting. I don't have a definitive direction, so I just do what sounds and feels good and even I don't know how the song is gonna turn out. It's exciting to see it take on a life of it's own and develop it's own personality. I don't know if anyone else feels that way....well anyway here's Wonderwall