Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Those are Dave from Revocation's PUPs right? I'm curious to hear what those are like. I love the Pro Mods. I think I've had 4 now?? Really want another.

Yup, the apparently are about the same output as a PAF, supposed to be very clear and articulate. I’m thinking they may be in the vein of the Alpha/Omega with less output. Both are ceramic with a good amount of low and mids.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
I’m seeing them for $84 each, seems about the same as most new Duncans. I’m good with that for a set.
huh, last I checked they were trying to get close to 90$ each. I might scoop up a set just to satisfy my curiosity.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
huh, last I checked they were trying to get close to 90$ each. I might scoop up a set just to satisfy my curiosity.
Wait...6 bucks a piece was the deal breaker? I mean, I'm stingy and all but $12 extra being a deal breaker is just different :lol:

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
I played them in his sig guitar and they were really dark but sounded pretty dang clear. I wish I could try a set in a guitar I'm used to but I'd rather not part with the cash at the moment.

Joan Maal

Reaction score
Specially the one on the left...

Attachments

• d5d6ae14bc83c82fa07eb6482867fe26.jpg
    d5d6ae14bc83c82fa07eb6482867fe26.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 24

binz

Reaction score
https://reverb.com/es/item/19185362-ibanez-rgixl7-abl-iron-label-7-cuerdas

ibanez-rgixl7-abl-iron-label-antique-brown-stained-low-gloss-front-angle.jpg

Not sure about the weird head finish and the DiMarzio Fusion pickups. But 27" scale and reverse inline head stock + natural finish is a big plus. Hopefuly gonna be able to try it before buying

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
aside from like a verellen meatsmoke, Id love to send my rick in to some to have them ibanez-ify it. slim the neck down and throw a darkglass orrsmo in. I'm a simple man

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
I have the worst kind of GAS right now, because nobody makes the guitar I want. I want a black superstrat 6er with roasted maple fingerboard and black neck binding.

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
Travis' other CS Jackson is even sicker, if that is even possible.

Latest posts