Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Zion produced a really badass space-themed super Strat in the 90’s that you could win from a Pop-Tarts proof-of-purchase raffle. I tried to find a picture but I’m at work in a meeting and honestly I’m going to forget I made this post.

I'm probably gonna need that photo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
Who would want that? They’re not very far apart in the first place. If you want the center button just order the center button - but like I’ve said before if you want the Anderson sauce just get the Anderson sauce. There’s plenty of non-Anderson superstrats out there if you don’t like what Anderson is doing
For even finer adjustability and more stability when leaning against something.

bmtf

Reaction score
It's on digimart. It's a high price there as well (300,000Y IIRC)
I think I've seen three examples sell for that much in the past 1-2 years, not counting the one that was on mercari for like 900

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I think I've seen three examples sell for that much in the past 1-2 years, not counting the one that was on mercari for like 900

Sure maybe it sells overseas for that much, but it's an outlier in terms of domestic pricing.

bmtf

Reaction score
Sure maybe it sells overseas for that much, but it's an outlier in terms of domestic
Not sure what you mean, they are only available overseas, a long time ago in a galaxy far away.
I hated pricing mine for sale in the US and ended up accepting an offer for less just so I didn't have to talk about it any more
Now I got gas again

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
So I'm having a lot of fun with my scalloped right converted lefty strat, but I'll need an Ibanez variant to play it on stage. Thankfully, they've got me covered.

p_region_AZES40L_PRB_1P_01.png

I'll probably mod it with 2 Area 61 single coils and a Fantom HSP90 bridge as well as a full scalloped board.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
I want that jackson 7 string evertune surfcaster so bad.

Everyone raves about evertunes but I will never be able to get over how ugly they are.

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
I want that jackson 7 string evertune surfcaster so bad.

Mike Stringer knows how to spec a guitar. Those are the coolest custom spec’d guitars I’ve seen in a while.