Post Your GAS

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I play music

Reaction score
ex20-15-1.jpg

Holy crap I sure am glad that didn't happen! :barf:
looks like a collab with Kiesel with all the bevel and painted fretboard

Koldunya

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not a 7 or a guitar (well, it's a bass guitar and technically correct is the best kind of correct...) but I wouldn't mind an acoustic bass some day (I do have a uBass...)

MKG-D5SSBSFR-GB-c7c948054413b7c402a1ebb3d2b72beb.jpg

Not sure how the low B of an acoustic would sound out, though XD though it's an acoustic/electric, of course.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm ultra satisfied with the Kemper but I'm pondering rejiggering it, basically using it as a head, transplanting the guts from an FRFR into a 412 for the half stack form factor, then something like this on the floor so I can do effects tweaking on the fly.

You know after reading about it, I think it'll be perfect for your needs. By all accounts it has an ungodly amount of DSP power for the price so you can run a lot of shit without brickwalling it.

Shit even checking out some demos myself, even for the recent price hike, it's still pretty damn decent. Still probably gonna check it out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Old school Yamaha stuff was great, but who knows what's happened in the last few decades.

looks to be in good condition but I tried to run the serial number and it doesn't look particularly legit for the time, seems a little off and like you said could be needing a refret or something, not worth it to order from Japan

Jeffrey Bain

Reaction score
I told myself no more strats...
...As I could afford this, but still.

But yeah, I dig this Schecter Riot so much right now. :lol:

Wish I could find the ATX version.

i5ezbvscodbbhpccbfpk.jpg

And while we're here... Masterworks 7-string.

tjrqdvz8mv1n5awskoiv.jpg
Always dug the riot, unique body shape; big fan of the 006 too. Always thought a bare wood spec'd model from the custom shop would look awesome.

Latest posts